June 13, 2023, 09:55:47 PM Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 09:56:32 PM by Summertime

npr

RAY7

This was dope
Bran where the HELL are ya?
Tank has his performance debuting today

Vonc2002

Tank is really not a great singer.  That neck singing is atrocious
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Tank sings very well but you dislike how he moves his head and neck
Understood

Ma Lo

The drama with Anita is crazy.

Vonc2002

Tank sings from his neck and there is CLEAR tension. Which is probably why he's having issues with his voice and singing,  because he's not singing correctly.  He ain't really a good singer and I find it so hilarious that he thinks he is :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I mean regardless the notes are coming out on key, he's able to hold notes, run, sing high notes low notes, write songs, produce, play instruments...
Multiple other great singers call him a great singer it's kinda dumb to say he objectively isn't good. BABYFACE chose him to SING
He can sing

Vonc2002

I don't agree with all of that.  Sure he can play piano tho,  that's true

Vonc2002

He said himself that he's having vocal issues and can't sing the way he used to.  THIS IS WHY.  Years of singing incorrectly are starting to take effect.  Take issue with him,  he said it  :dead:

Cowgirl

June 14, 2023, 09:33:21 AM #9 Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 09:34:42 AM by Big Barbie
Vonc really came in here to fume out for no reason.

:guys:

RAY7

June 14, 2023, 09:42:08 AM #10 Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 09:42:32 AM by RAY7
It's not stuff to "agree" with its objective facts. We're not talking about some new artist that is unproven
He has spoken on losing upper range and he said it's because he was a heavy drinker. He's humble enough to open up about flaws but still he is singing properly and on key this is kinda FACT
Somebody point out which notes were off plz

The definition

BetterAngels

Cowgirl

Quote from: BetterAngels on June 14, 2023, 10:57:04 AMCan we get Anita on RHOA  :plzstop:
ndnxnncncfnncncndf

People keep saying g younger but I think Atlanta could actually benefit from 1-2 older housewives :dead:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 14, 2023, 11:01:26 AM
Quote from: BetterAngels on June 14, 2023, 10:57:04 AMCan we get Anita on RHOA  :plzstop:
ndnxnncncfnncncndf

People keep saying g younger but I think Atlanta could actually benefit from 1-2 older housewives :dead:

the way you just came up with this kkkfkfkffk
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"