Mario Signs to Epic Records, Shares New Song ‘Main One’ With Lil Wayne and Tyga

Started by Lazarus, July 22, 2023, 12:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Young

FRANCE

Not bad

Sounds like an album track Chris Brown would do with Tyga and Wayne though.

The definition

Just getting signed by a major label at this stage in his career is an achievement

Lazarus

Cowgirl

Gilgamesh.

Labels don't do shit anymore, especially not for the type of R&B he does but we'll see.

ReVon

I ALWAYS FELT LIKE HE GETS SHITTY THROWAWAY DEALS. HE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER. I WANNA SEE HIM WIN SO BAD.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 22, 2023, 05:06:37 PMLabels don't do shit anymore, especially not for the type of R&B he does but we'll see.
Labels dictate radio songs tho

Aalonso.

Good for him. I know he can SING, but I could never gel with this tone. Always sounds stuffy

Cowgirl

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on July 22, 2023, 06:16:45 PMGood for him. I know he can SING, but I could never gel with this tone. Always sounds stuffy
His tone is amazing.

FRANCE

Quote from: Big Barbie on July 22, 2023, 06:14:33 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 22, 2023, 05:06:37 PMLabels don't do shit anymore, especially not for the type of R&B he does but we'll see.
Labels dictate radio songs tho
And they do get certain songs on playlists as well. Also pretty good at helping artists with organizing tours. They do serve a purpose if used right. But it only works if the music being released is good quality music. Some of these artists aint really got the money like that to do everything either; labels are a bank for them.