Lonz bby come in 🍁🎶

Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, August 04, 2023, 06:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Which songs FLASHED you when you got high?  :supluv:  :oof:
Always wanted to know yours

These are some of mine that made me feel like I entered a different dimension  :shook:

Aalonso.

This is weird because I feel like it has happened so many times, yet, I can't think of one that stands out. To be honest with you though, when I'm high I like listening to random instrumental albums and beat tapes by unknown artists so I couldn't tell you unfortunately

JCJ 🪐

Wait I've never heard the EWF song. T4p!
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: JCJ on August 04, 2023, 06:17:23 PMWait I've never heard the EWF song. T4p!
NP
It has been sampled by Amerie :justabit:

ophababes.

ooooh, this is cute. all the stoner gors should do an exchange mess of songs that lash us when we're high. squi' change the title bby.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 04, 2023, 06:17:05 PMThis is weird because I feel like it has happened so many times, yet, I can't think of one that stands out. To be honest with you though, when I'm high I like listening to random instrumental albums and beat tapes by unknown artists so I couldn't tell you unfortunately
Ah fair enough

I thought it was the same for everyone. :dead: I've only been getting high for like 1.5 years.

But for me I've noticed that my brain is hooked on repeating bass lines. Especially on songs I hear for the first time. Like I can see the color of the groove. Explaining it sounds really weird.

But you should try it. Put on an album you know you'll love or already love.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: ivorian oph on August 04, 2023, 06:41:13 PMooooh, this is cute. all the stoner gors should do an exchange mess of songs that lash us when we're high. squi' change the title bby.
Wtf
Stoner?

This board doesn't endorse drug use

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Anyway, when that THC hit it's time for some mess  :cheerup:

Aalonso.

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on August 04, 2023, 06:26:13 PM
Quote from: JCJ on August 04, 2023, 06:17:23 PMWait I've never heard the EWF song. T4p!
NP
It has been sampled by Amerie :justabit:

djdjdjrjrr I was trying to place it. I ended up at Drake i think it was Best I Ever Had

Aalonso.

August 04, 2023, 06:50:47 PM #9 Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 06:51:06 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on August 04, 2023, 06:48:32 PMAnyway, when that THC hit it's time for some mess  :cheerup:

see Alcohol makes me want to escape into some music more than weed. Weed makes me want to create my own things

Aalonso.

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on August 04, 2023, 06:45:07 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 04, 2023, 06:17:05 PMThis is weird because I feel like it has happened so many times, yet, I can't think of one that stands out. To be honest with you though, when I'm high I like listening to random instrumental albums and beat tapes by unknown artists so I couldn't tell you unfortunately
Ah fair enough

I thought it was the same for everyone. :dead: I've only been getting high for like 1.5 years.

But for me I've noticed that my brain is hooked on repeating bass lines. Especially on songs I hear for the first time. Like I can see the color of the groove. Explaining it sounds really weird.

But you should try it. Put on an album you know you'll love or already love.

I gotta get some good first. i think what I have now is too dry

JCJ 🪐

LoFi beats really come ALIVE with weed. For example, I didn't start loving Brandy's Plan B (forgot the lead artist's name) until I listened while high nfjfj

Aalonso.

OMG I remembered one. Im high now.... and listening to one of my favorite songs EVER Maxi Priest "Close To You"

and something about it reminded me of THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

After I heard thisssss, I was looking up this man's life story and watched a youtube documentary that same nightttttttttt

df

adh
dsfh
adf
h

this shit had me in FRANCE leaning over a balcony with a flower in my hat blowing kisses at butterflies

Cowgirl

I'd heard the song before but watching this performance sent me on a trip a few weeks ago

:shook:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 05, 2023, 12:38:08 AMOMG I remembered one. Im high now.... and listening to one of my favorite songs EVER Maxi Priest "Close To You"

and something about it reminded me of THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

After I heard thisssss, I was looking up this man's life story and watched a youtube documentary that same nightttttttttt

df

adh
dsfh
adf
h

this shit had me in FRANCE leaning over a balcony with a flower in my hat blowing kisses at butterflies

So romantics