Nicki Minaj — “Last Time I Saw You”

Started by Lucid Salvatore, August 14, 2023, 05:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cartierline on August 14, 2023, 09:54:19 AMI'm kinda living

It's giving Pink Friday
!!!!

And she said everyone will be happy so it looks like it's going to be well-balanced

:stressed:

formation

August 14, 2023, 10:20:32 AM #16 Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 10:32:05 AM by Black Aweikoma

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Annie

August 14, 2023, 10:48:40 AM #17 Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 10:48:57 AM by Annie
It's actually kind of cute, a different vibe. With the right video this could be a nice start of a new pink era. The pop crowd might also like it (and honestly I am just happy to hear her solo and not another feature)

/.\

Buy The Stars✨

This sounds cute af!  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Nicki is coming to save female rap again!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Annie on August 14, 2023, 10:48:40 AMIt's actually kind of cute, a different vibe. With the right video this could be a nice start of a new pink era. The pop crowd might also like it (and honestly I am just happy to hear her solo and not another feature)

Same.

I hated that icy spice mess. She is terrible. Hopefully she doesn't work with her anymore

Nine

hmmm, not bad. different than what I was expecting.

Lucid Salvatore

Whenever Nicki releases music with the typical themes of sex, money, being a bad bitch, etc. y'all say she needs to "act her age". When Nicki finally gives a more mature & introspective tea, suddenly the music is boring.

:dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on August 14, 2023, 11:41:21 AMWhenever Nicki releases music with the typical themes of sex, money, being a bad bitch, etc. y'all say she needs to "act her age". When Nicki finally gives a more mature & introspective tea, suddenly the music is boring.

:dead:
Whatever she's doing, it's working so I'm glad she's on the path to continued success that she is!

Cowgirl

August 14, 2023, 11:56:40 AM #23 Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 11:57:31 AM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Nine on August 14, 2023, 11:24:04 AMhmmm, not bad. different than what I was expecting.
nxncncncnnccn

You love it :dead:

Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 14, 2023, 11:56:40 AM
Quote from: Nine on August 14, 2023, 11:24:04 AMhmmm, not bad. different than what I was expecting.
nxncncncnnccn

You love it :dead:
dffdfsdffdfdsf

I couldn't say that without hearing the full but it's cute, so far.

Kinda already better than all the tired mess I've heard from her minus Barbie World.

Cowgirl

Speaking of snippets, what happened to that terrible song Jans played for 30 seconds during the tour?

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

You'll have to ask someone that actually went to the tour to hear it hon.

And what does that have to do with this cow previewing this shitty song?