Nicki Minaj — “Last Time I Saw You”

Started by Lucid Salvatore, August 14, 2023, 05:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on August 14, 2023, 11:41:21 AMWhenever Nicki releases music with the typical themes of sex, money, being a bad bitch, etc. y'all say she needs to "act her age". When Nicki finally gives a more mature & introspective tea, suddenly the music is boring.

:dead:

!!!!!

It never fails.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 14, 2023, 01:23:58 PMI find myself going back to the snippet to replay it. The talent this woman has.

:shook:

I have replayed it a few times as well. Same as I did with SFG. Can't wait for the full

ophababes.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on August 14, 2023, 11:41:21 AMWhenever Nicki releases music with the typical themes of sex, money, being a bad bitch, etc. y'all say she needs to "act her age". When Nicki finally gives a more mature & introspective tea, suddenly the music is boring.

:dead:

the MUSIC ain't the reason ppl say she need to after her age

:omf:

ophababes.

and this mess ain't "suddenly" boring, it was boring from the moment the clip STARTED and she needs to try again period.

formation

Consuela is a 30 year old woman with two kids who openly claims gang affiliation

Whoever sees something odd about this say I

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Cowgirl

Quote from: Black Aweikoma on August 14, 2023, 02:10:14 PMConsuela is a 30 year old woman with two kids who openly claims gang affiliation

Whoever sees something odd about this say I

It's not even worth going back-and-forth. Nicki is out here creating, slaying, and looking beautiful whilst doing so. No one is seeing this bitch so any comparison is frankly an insult atp.

ophababes.

Quote from: Black Aweikoma on August 14, 2023, 02:10:14 PMConsuela is a 30 year old woman with two kids who openly claims gang affiliation

and still comes off more mature than icki

that's cray

Cowgirl

b

Exhibit A. How you ain't know a Queen from a rat? :dead:

formation

August 14, 2023, 02:20:34 PM #53 Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 02:21:14 PM by Black Aweikoma
Quote from: ivorian oph on August 14, 2023, 02:16:01 PM

that's cray
yeah between her Twitter rants , calling dead children animals

And a criminal record with a stint in community service for gettin people jumped in the clubs

There's a few things we could all learn from consuela on how to be a functioning, responsible adult

ophababes.

Quote from: Black Aweikoma on August 14, 2023, 02:20:34 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on August 14, 2023, 02:16:01 PM

that's cray
yeah between her Twitter rants , calling dead children animals

And a criminal record with a stint in community service for gettin people jumped in the clubs

There's a few things we could all learn from consuela on how to be a functioning, responsible adult

hope nicki is taking notes

formation

ophababes.

i think the word for that in spanish is "miñaj"

formation

August 14, 2023, 02:29:48 PM #57 Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 02:31:19 PM by Black Aweikoma
Nicki actually has self control.
And NO criminal record.

Unlike that unhinged beast from the pits of the Dominican Republic

ophababes.

formation