Pray for Tasha K 🙏🏾

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, October 07, 2023, 05:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedtime stories

October 08, 2023, 12:49:09 PM #30 Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 12:52:07 PM by i got indian in my family
and if you need examples of this:

we can start with the black woman's baby that consuela called a "dead monkey" on twitter.

honestly that could be grounds for an emotional distress suit .
a woman grieving the loss of her child and consuela not only pokes fun at the child being deceased, but throws a racial slur on top of it...

and on a large platform with millions of her fans watching and joining in to cosign her foolery.

however, it's safe to assume a random twitter user may not have the resources to call up lawyers like consuela.

but i think most reasonable people will say that's a "shit person" thing that consuela did.

hope that illustrated my point a bit for you - just in case you were confused.

Kalifornia.

October 08, 2023, 12:51:47 PM #31 Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 12:52:04 PM by Kalifornia.
Allegedly, Tasha did a post & delete about being suicidal.

:diddraispoot:

bedtime stories

October 08, 2023, 12:53:31 PM #32 Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 01:04:38 PM by i got indian in my family
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 08, 2023, 12:51:47 PMAllegedly, Tasha did a post & delete about being suicidal.

:diddraispoot:
sounds familiar.

this honestly just speaks more to my point

sfsfsfsfsfsf

the desperate vulnerability peeking out thru all the "who wan war! im dat bitch! ill fight anyone!" mess

It's not "spinning the narrative" to say these women are alike

It's literally drawing clear ass parallels

Fnnfnfnfnffnfnfnnfnf

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 08, 2023, 12:37:52 PM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on October 08, 2023, 11:52:52 AM
Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 08, 2023, 10:53:04 AMrooting for Tasha.  :blush:

goddess is just misunderstood.

if some people in here can find excuses for erica mena's behavior (and cardi's behavior tbh), im kinda surprised they're so appalled and offended by tasha's antics.

she called someone a prostitute and claimed she had herp. ive heard much worse.

If you've heard much worse, and the persons who the much worse were said about CHOSE not to sue, that's on them. Consuela chose to sue, as is her right, and WON. People are appalled by Broke K's antics because she's a SHIT person. Also because of how she went about this. She had a chance to apologize and make it right but she CHOSE to die on that hill. And die she did 🙏🏾

anything else?

As a matter of fact, yes. I'm starting a GoFundMe to help raise funds for Tasha since she's 4 million in debt and filing for bankruptcy. Care to contribute as her top fan 🙏🏾?

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 08, 2023, 10:53:04 AMrooting for Tasha.  :blush:

if some people in here can find excuses for erica mena's behavior (and cardi's behavior tbh), im kinda surprised they're so appalled and offended by tasha's antics.

If you've heard much worse, and the persons who the much worse were said about CHOSE not to sue, that's on them. Consuela chose to sue, as is her right, and WON. People are appalled by Broke K's antics because she's a SHIT person. Also because of how she went about this. She had a chance to apologize and make it right but she CHOSE to die on that hill. And die she did 🙏🏾
beautifully stated

however, legal technicalities and possible legal consequences apply to some , but not all "insults".

and you also need funds to take people to court.

it's not about what people "choose" to do in many cases, its what they can and cannot do - for a multitude of reasons. which doesn't make the aggressor in question any less of a "shit person".

anything else?

n
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

bedtime stories

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on October 08, 2023, 01:12:49 PM

anything else?

As a matter of fact, yes. I'm starting a GoFundMe to help raise funds for Tasha since she's 4 million in debt and filing for bankruptcy. Care to contribute as her top fan 🙏🏾?
bbbb
I thought so.

ophababes.

October 08, 2023, 04:41:10 PM #36 Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 08:57:10 PM by ivorian oph
can u imagine spending your days trying to figure out ways to evade a 4 million dollar debt PERCHED on your name cccccccxxccccccc

Justice Jackson

I heard Boss and CEO is hiring for $6.11 an hour.. I'll pass along to Tasha
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

BAPHOMET.

bedtime stories

cardi is still chasing after the money

as i predicted she would be, over a year ago.

any questions?

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

I'm super confused.
Do you want us to acknowledge the fact that you're "clairvoyant" or something?

What is this validation you're in pursuit of? I'd like to expedite it for ya. :unsure:
I'm not here for friends.

bedtime stories

October 08, 2023, 10:10:23 PM #44 Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:14:45 PM by i got indian in my family
Quote from: PRESSED on October 08, 2023, 09:56:29 PM
Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 08, 2023, 09:46:45 PMas i predicted
what does typing this in every post in this thread do for you? :unsure:
as i predicted

whoops! there it goes again.

i just can't help it.