Pray for Tasha K 🙏🏾

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, October 07, 2023, 05:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedtime stories

October 08, 2023, 10:12:56 PM #45 Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:17:22 PM by i got indian in my family
like, what's next?

sfsffssfsf

it's what i feel like saying. end of story

Drogon

You gon suffer for everything you did !

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 08, 2023, 10:12:56 PMlike, what's next?

sfsffssfsf

You know what—you're consistent,I'll give you that. Surely this is the same energy you apply to your ethnicity and lineage.

What's next, Italian? :unsure:
:unsure:

Amazing

Afro is the type to look you straight in the eye and tell you piss is rain water.
 :usuresis:

PRESSED

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: PRESSED on October 08, 2023, 09:58:04 PMI'm super confused.
Do you want us to acknowledge the fact that you're "clairvoyant" or something?

What is this validation you're in pursuit of? I'd like to expedite it for ya. :unsure:

:omgwatshappening:  :mmyulost:

bedtime stories

October 09, 2023, 02:24:06 AM #52 Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 03:26:07 AM by i got indian in my family
Quote from: PRESSED on October 08, 2023, 11:57:24 PM
Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 08, 2023, 10:12:56 PMlike, what's next?

sfsffssfsf

You know what—you're consistent,I'll give you that. Surely this is the same energy you apply to your ethnicity and lineage.

you know what - pretending to be a "newbie" on here as you run back and forth to some group chat is a kii cackle in itself

These are my instructions for you :

Adjust your chapstick, woman up and reveal who you really are , and stop trying to be the intelligent girl you wish you were.

Cuz hun, clairvoyance and making an educated guess are not the same thing. Know the definition of words before you start throwing them around.

And with that, you're excused.

Send my regards to the group chat

ophababes.

Quote from: Amazing on October 09, 2023, 12:20:59 AMAfro is the type to look you straight in the eye and tell you piss is rain water.
 :usuresis:

vccccccccccccccvvv

and then argue you down abt it

bedtime stories

October 09, 2023, 09:26:24 AM #54 Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 09:32:56 AM by i got indian in my family
Fnfnjfnfnfnfnffnnfnfn

nobody better fuckin touch me
thats all i kno

Kalifornia.

October 09, 2023, 12:50:14 PM #55 Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 12:50:31 PM by Kalifornia.
Quote from: Justice Jackson on October 07, 2023, 02:19:10 PMShe needs to keep Maddie's name out her mouth

:plea:

She & Maddie have been going at each other HARD. Tasha is forever in some mess :dead:

PRESSED

Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 09, 2023, 02:24:06 AM

sfsffssfsf

you know what - pretending to be a "newbie" on here as you run back and forth to some group chat is a kii cackle in itself

Adjust your chapstick, woman up and reveal who you really are , and stop trying to be the intelligent girl you wish you were.

Cuz hun, clairvoyance and making an educated guess are not the same thing. Know the definition of words before you start throwing them around.

Nah, you know what, latching on to Nicki's looks to deflect your own appearance is the ultimate "kii cackle".

Let's genuinely have the conversation, instead of hitting the gym, garnering a magician or some substantial surg' to rectify your physical deficiencies, you'd rather sit on this server vying for ancestry attention through username changes and signatures.

You hate the way you look, Afro, and this is why you manipulate your hair pattern and pebble hop from one ethnicity to the next.

I'm no ageist, but if my calculator serves me right, you're in your mid 40s. Speculating about some group chat or whether or not I'm a newbie is the least of your worries. In a dialect I'm sure your BMI can comprehend, you have bigger "fish" to fry babe. :unsure:

Cowboy Nine

not mess on Canadian Thanksgiving

bedtime stories

October 09, 2023, 01:12:21 PM #58 Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 01:35:09 PM by i got indian in my family
Quote from: PRESSED on October 09, 2023, 12:55:52 PM

sfsffssfsf

Nah -
you're clearly as dumb as you are weak.

and that's saying a LOT.

failing to completely cover your tracks by clearly gunning for someone on here who was ejected from the chat in question...(u know who that person is )

....because you're so INVESTED in your emotions and feelings towards people on here that you can't even move efficiently and discreetly within ur cloak

U just couldn't help urself .

yet, developed this "unbothered,  on the go!" persona that's as contrived and fake as your intelligence.

if your ancestors are as uninteresting, dumb, WEAK and spineless as you are...

i can understand why you haven't embarked on an ancestry journey of your own.

now move around. ill ring a bell when i need the help in my face.

PRESSED

October 09, 2023, 01:42:35 PM #59 Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 01:45:12 PM by PRESSED
Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 09, 2023, 01:12:21 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on October 09, 2023, 12:55:52 PM

sfsffssfsf

Nah -
when i need the help in my face.

This is long overdue, honestly. I'd like to think if you put the same countless hours you've put into magnifying .02%'s on your 23andme into your correcting your body and face, someone other than your cable technician would say more than two words to you.