Video: Rupaul has a Tyra meltdown

Started by dangerous, October 08, 2023, 02:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerous

October 08, 2023, 02:25:44 PM Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 02:30:24 PM by i got indian in my family
I'm watching drag race now and am honestly shocked

Asia O'Hara >>>>
Bitch I fuckin live

Context:
There was a huge ongoing  disagreement between one of the black queens (vixen) and one of the white queens (eureka)

Vixen eventually left the stage during the reunion after clearly feeling attacked by the girls on stage - including rupaul  .

Asia was pissed at how the mess went down and didn't stay quiet about it . And went back and forth with Ru as she gave a "pull urself up by the bootstraps " speech

And eventually had a Tyra-esque meltdown

What made this ballsey to me is that asia was on his way to the finals . This was the reunion right before the final episode

So ultimately he was willing to kinda putting himself on the line by going toe to toe with a judge for what he felt was right .

U can tell the gorls were shocked he was going against Ru. But he was ready to stand in his mess

They were painting vixen as "angry" and "confrontational " without for 1 second tryna understand where she was coming from.

I'm in love with this gor. And he is beautiful out of drag

The 2nd clip here is when ru eventually unraveled a bit

Buy The Stars✨

well first Asia is from dallas and well known here and she slays.  i want her back for all starts ASAP.

BUT yeah i loved this season. during this whole season they saw vixen as "aggressive" i dunno if you watched untucked or not but there were a few arguments with the vixen and this seasons winner aquaria who is from nyc btw.  the vixen and aquaria are getting into it and aquaria starts her white woman tears or tries too but she cant get the tears out.   its crazy how they automatically go to tears to try to get sympathy. 

anyway i think ru has a lot of respect for asia after this.  not many ppl stand up to ru and survive.  i honestly think if it werent for the butterfly incident at the finale, Asia would have won season 10. 

Ru also  has Asia hosting the rupauls drag race las vegas revue which is amazing and i suggest anyone who is into drag who goes to vegas to check it out at the flamingo lol

dangerous

October 08, 2023, 03:29:20 PM #2 Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 03:30:09 PM by i got indian in my family
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 08, 2023, 03:21:12 PMwell first Asia is from dallas and well known here and she slays.  i want her back for all starts ASAP.

BUT yeah i loved this season. during this whole season they saw vixen as "aggressive" i dunno if you watched untucked or not but there were a few arguments with the vixen and this seasons winner aquaria who is from nyc btw.  the vixen and aquaria are getting into it and aquaria starts her white woman tears or tries too but she cant get the tears out.   its crazy how they automatically go to tears to try to get sympathy. 

anyway i think ru has a lot of respect for asia after this.  not many ppl stand up to ru and survive.  i honestly think if it werent for the butterfly incident at the finale, Asia would have won season 10. 

Ru also  has Asia hosting the rupauls drag race las vegas revue which is amazing and i suggest anyone who is into drag who goes to vegas to check it out at the flamingo lol

Damn u kinda almost completely spoiled the mess for me

sfsfnsnfsfnsfnsfnsn

but not completely . am about to watch the finale now ...cant wait to see what this "butterfly" mess is

and i agree, ru handled it well. he was definitely challenged like i've never really seen him challenged before

but he somewhat seemed open to what asia was saying...although he clearly disagreed
seems like he understood it was a perspective worth entertaining and he knew where asia was coming from.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Wait I thought something new has happened...
Not this mess from 5 years ago

dangerous

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on October 08, 2023, 03:31:43 PMWait I thought something new has happened...
Not this mess from 5 years ago
nmnmnm

well its new to me

ophababes.

tbh, it was new to me too it's was just... stale lol

i was expecting MESS

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 08, 2023, 03:29:20 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 08, 2023, 03:21:12 PMwell first Asia is from dallas and well known here and she slays.  i want her back for all starts ASAP.

sfsfnsnfsfnsfnsfnsn

but not completely . am about to watch the finale now ...cant wait to see what this "butterfly" mess is

and i agree, ru handled it well. he was definitely challenged like i've never really seen him challenged before

but he somewhat seemed open to what asia was saying...although he clearly disagreed
seems like he understood it was a perspective worth entertaining and he knew where asia was coming from.

Shsnsbnsnsjbs

Bitch this was 7 seasons ago. I thought you were doing a rewatch bnnnnnnn

Let me know when you watch the finale.  It was hard to watch not gonna lie

dangerous

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 08, 2023, 04:45:16 PM

sfsfnsnfsfnsfnsfnsn

Shsnsbnsnsjbs

just watched asia's performance

not her coming all that way to fumble the mess so badly

were those real butteflies :uhh:

if so i think the plan was for the butterflies to fly out for dramatic effect

but that was such a huge risk....if he predicted they would do that

he kinda handed that lip sync battle to the other gor

dangerous

Quote from: ivorian oph on October 08, 2023, 04:39:53 PMtbh, it was new to me too it's was just... stale lol

i was expecting MESS
ill show u mess toots

keep it up

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 08, 2023, 06:25:15 PM

BUT yeah i loved this season. during this whole season they saw vixen as "aggressive" i dunno if you watched untucked or not but there were a few arguments with the vixen and this seasons winner aquaria who is from nyc btw.  the vixen and aquaria are getting into it and aquaria starts her white woman tears or tries too but she cant get the tears out.  its crazy how they automatically go to tears to try to get sympathy. 

sfsfnsnfsfnsfnsfnsn

Shsnsbnsnsjbs

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

That was such a tragic/iconic moment. And yes, they were real :dead:

The theatre they shot the finale in was cold and so most of the butterflies went into shock. The kii is that the reunion was shot the day after the finale so apparently there were stil butterflies flying around the next day cause most of them had thawed out  :plzstop:

dangerous

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 08, 2023, 07:35:39 PM
Quote from: i got indian in my family on October 08, 2023, 06:25:15 PM

BUT yeah i loved this season. during this whole season they saw vixen as "aggressive" i dunno if you watched untucked or not but there were a few arguments with the vixen and this seasons winner aquaria who is from nyc btw.  the vixen and aquaria are getting into it and aquaria starts her white woman tears or tries too but she cant get the tears out.  its crazy how they automatically go to tears to try to get sympathy. 

sfsfnsnfsfnsfnsfnsn

Shsnsbnsnsjbs

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

That was such a tragic/iconic moment. And yes, they were real :dead:

The theatre they shot the finale in was cold and so most of the butterflies went into shock. The kii is that the reunion was shot the day after the finale so apparently there were stil butterflies flying around the next day cause most of them had thawed out  :plzstop:
omg

but the reunion being shot AFTER the finale makes sense

cuz i was applauding asia for standing her ground with Ru but at the same time i was thinking gor...
u may wanna save this soapbox / fight the power movement til after she's finished judging you

sfnsfsfsfsffssfsfsfsf

:plzstop:

ophababes.

Cowgirl

Loved Vixen and Asia and it was messed up how they made Vixen seem like she was always angry.

Cowgirl

Omg I forgot about those dead ass butterflies

nnxndnxxnnxxnnxnxnndbn

:plzstop: