Beyonce Reportedly in Talks for Las Vegas Residency at The Sphere

Started by Lazarus, November 16, 2023, 02:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

And if you don't think Brit changed the perception of Vegas, you're literally a hater.

Brit Brat

Brit Brat

The only residency Nicki can book is an annual mess at Rolling Loud.

Nine

Who said Work Bitch was a major hit afkadsmkdsamdslmsdaasd

Kalifornia.

ophababes.

Quote from: Nine on November 17, 2023, 03:59:01 PMWho said Work Bitch was a major hit afkadsmkdsamdslmsdaasd

trey did and i second that cuz it was

now wassup

:plea:

BruceTruMusicFan

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 16, 2023, 10:08:14 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on November 16, 2023, 09:02:46 PMShe is still a bit too major for this. Unless this happens in about 5 years

I go to Vegas a lot. Vegas is geared to younger ppl now.  Gaga was there Britney and Christina. The lovers and friends festival. Katy Perry, Carrie underwood, Kelly Clarkson. Adele is there and is still major.

They have a football and hockey  team now. Also, Vegas was just approved to move a Major League Baseball team there.

It's not where artist go to die anymore

As a person who was living in Vegas at the time, when Celine Dion came she was the one (IMO) who changed the landscape of what it means to have a residency in Las Vegas. I believe she was also the first to have theater purposely built for her show.

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Buy The Stars✨

November 17, 2023, 04:59:07 PM #58 Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 04:59:54 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on November 17, 2023, 04:08:51 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 16, 2023, 10:08:14 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on November 16, 2023, 09:02:46 PMShe is still a bit too major for this. Unless this happens in about 5 years

I go to Vegas a lot. Vegas is geared to younger ppl now.  Gaga was there Britney and Christina. The lovers and friends festival. Katy Perry, Carrie underwood, Kelly Clarkson. Adele is there and is still major.

They have a football and hockey  team now. Also, Vegas was just approved to move a Major League Baseball team there.

It's not where artist go to die anymore

As a person who was living in Vegas at the time, when Celine Dion came she was the one (IMO) who changed the landscape of what it means to have a residency in Las Vegas. I believe she was also the first to have theater purposely built for her show.

I don't know much about her music outside of the titanic song. Though it shows she started her residency around the age of 43 in 2011. Not really sure if her music really resonated with the younger generation even for 2011. I for sure wasn't poppin a Celine Dion cd in my mustang 6 disc cd changer in 2011 lolz