Started by Lazarus, November 16, 2023, 02:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Ma Lo

Ulysses

She is still a bit too major for this. Unless this happens in about 5 years

ophababes.

Buy The Stars✨

November 16, 2023, 10:08:14 PM #5 Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 10:41:33 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: Ulysses on November 16, 2023, 09:02:46 PMShe is still a bit too major for this. Unless this happens in about 5 years

I go to Vegas a lot. Vegas is geared to younger ppl now.  Gaga was there Britney and Christina. The lovers and friends festival. Katy Perry, Carrie underwood, Kelly Clarkson. Adele is there and is still major.

They have a football and hockey  team now. Also, Vegas was just approved to move a Major League Baseball team there.

It's not where artist go to die anymore

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophababes.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophababes.

at the point of doing a vegas residency

and that's no shade to the gors that are at all. i don't consider them hasbeens

Ulysses

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 16, 2023, 10:08:14 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on November 16, 2023, 09:02:46 PMShe is still a bit too major for this. Unless this happens in about 5 years

I go to Vegas a lot. Vegas is geared to younger ppl now.  Gaga was there Britney and Christina. The lovers and friends festival.
Well, these folks aren't major anymore though. Adele is huge still, but has an older audience as well

Buy The Stars✨

November 16, 2023, 11:19:29 PM #11 Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 10:07:06 AM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: Ulysses on November 16, 2023, 10:55:07 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 16, 2023, 10:08:14 PM

I go to Vegas a lot. Vegas is geared to younger ppl now.  Gaga was there Britney and Christina. The lovers and friends festival.
Well, these folks aren't major anymore though. Adele is huge still, but has an older audience as well

well, britney started in vegas in 2013 and queen was still putting out hits so she was major at the time.

gaga was major when she had hers in 2018-2022. she also had a star is born release the same year  number 1 movie and single and oscar nom and golden globe.

tiesto, calvin harris, and zedd have all had residencies in vegas.  all of which cater to the younger gen. who like edm and fist pumping.

drake also had a small residency at then Wynn las vegas.

lovers and friends had tons of younger artists as well.

so yeah its def geared more towards the younger gen now.  when i say younger i mean 21 and up btw

Jon

The Sphere is a cutting edge arena though so it would be a ground breaking show

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Jon on November 16, 2023, 11:22:21 PMThe Sphere is a cutting edge arena though so it would be a ground breaking show

!!
This venue was made for Bey tbh

DopeSoul.