Choose One: Best 00's Debut Album

Started by Lazarus, November 19, 2023, 11:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Lazarus

Ne-Yo. His album was solid.

Can't believe they're approaching their 20th anniversaries.

Who would've thought Rihanna be leading the pack?  :letsmessfag:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Lazarus on November 19, 2023, 12:09:41 PMNe-Yo. His album was solid.

No shade I thought that bitch would be outta here by the next Summer :plzstop:

Lazarus

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 19, 2023, 12:32:50 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on November 19, 2023, 12:09:41 PMNe-Yo. His album was solid.

No shade I thought that bitch would be outta here by the next Summer :plzstop:

Honestly me too. I loved Rihanna when she first came out but I just knew she was a one hit wonder. :plzstop:

Harlem

Def Ne-Yo

2nd is a toss between Breezy & Cici

Last is def Rihanna... I thought she was gonna be a reggae girl with the first album but she gagged us all years later

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ulysses

November 19, 2023, 06:11:31 PM #9 Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 06:12:59 PM by Ulysses
Easily Neyo

Not to mention, it goes to show how much better the music is when you are very hands on. He is the only one of the group that was. The others had everything crafted for them and they just showed up to the studio to record

Lazarus

Quote from: Ulysses on November 19, 2023, 06:11:31 PMEasily Neyo

Not to mention, it goes to show how much better the music is when you are very hands on. He is the only one of the group that was. The others had everything crafted for them and they just showed up to the studio to record

Um Ciara started out as a songwriter in the industry and she co-wrote the bulk of her debut. 1,2 Step was one of her demo before it was included.

Ulysses

Quote from: Lazarus on November 19, 2023, 06:15:41 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on November 19, 2023, 06:11:31 PMEasily Neyo

Um Ciara started out as a songwriter in the industry and she co-wrote the bulk of her debut. 1,2 Step was one of her demo before it was included.
No, Neyo WROTE. And it was great. Let's compare the singles from the debut.

"So Sick" vs "Goodies"

One of these is great, and the other is cookie cutter crafted with majors in the industry

Aalonso.

In terms of impact .... Neyo.

I enjoyed Ciara's the most personally. Never heard Rihanna's. Chris was cool. Winner and Poppin >

Rxxf

I'll go with Neyo... Ciara a close second. Chris. Rihanna.
BRANDY

Lazarus

If Keyshia was included she would've been my vote. She had the best debut out of all of them imo.