Would you be here for a Destiny's child reunion without Beyoncé?

Started by Purple Moon, November 26, 2023, 06:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you?

Yes, with all the (ex) members together!
6 (26.1%)
Yes, but without Latavia & Farrah!
4 (17.4%)
Make it a duo: Kelly & Michelle
2 (8.7%)
There's no DC without Beyoncé
11 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Purple Moon

I was just thinking...I'm not sure if Bey will ever be open to a real reunion with new material and/ or a tour. Might as well let the others do it on their own? What do you think? :ohwow:
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

united nations

betta watch wat u say gorls  :unsure:
Ill put ur ass out in the streets :woohoo:

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Gilgamesh.

Nah. I'm over the idea of them doing new music but I def want few reunion dates and what's the point of a tour without the greatest performer of our generation?

DopeSoul.

Seeing them together on IG is enough for me

n

I couldn't careless about them reuniting on a stage

Cowgirl

Quote from: DopeSoul. on November 26, 2023, 08:26:16 AMSeeing them together on IG ig is enough for me

n

I couldn't careless about them reuniting on a stage

united nations

the whole idea of this reunion is overrated to me

sometimes it's ok to just leave something wonderful in the past and cherish it for what it was

the albums, the shoots...they're all still there for us to enjoy when we need our DC fix

Latavia, letoya, farrah, sometimes solange, Michelle, and  Kelly have given us more than enough to feast on without a remake.
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Killa Kipp

Yea no Fuck that.  I need a new destiny's child album and I need it sooner than later .

I love Beyoncé
and love her solo.  But I truly miss seeing her and hearing her with the girls and super curious to see what kinda music they can cook up

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Ulysses

Never ever again

We just got to let it be.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

ophababes.

without bey, kelly, OR chelle it wouldn't make sense.

so, no.

CHOKE

Them attending each other's events and just seeing them all on good terms is enough tbh