Started by Lazarus, November 28, 2023, 01:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

Buy The Stars✨

so do 50 and diddy not get along??

also i hope there are no skeletons in 50s closet cause i would hate for someone to accuse him and start a surviving 50 mess OUT

Kalifornia.

Shit. Danity Kane might wanna try ONE more reunion, but with all the girls.

Use all this mess as press and hit the interview circuit.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 28, 2023, 02:05:58 PMShit. Danity Kane might wanna try ONE more reunion, but with all the gils.

!!!!

you think d woods would do it? seeing as she is such a big star now.

also aundrea seemed over it but the fans need this for sure!

ophababes.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 28, 2023, 02:05:58 PMShit. Danity Kane might wanna try ONE more reunion, but with all the girls.

minus nigga woods, yes !!!!!!

Gilgamesh.

Kalifornia.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 28, 2023, 02:45:28 PMI'm sure his sons know how he gets down

!!!

they were prolly at the "freak sessions" (i think thats what cassie said they were called) running trains on cassie as well. you know how straight men love to introduce their young sons to sex, like boosie did with his 12 yr old. with his nasty ass

CHOKE

CHOKE

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 28, 2023, 02:05:55 PMso do 50 and diddy not get along??

also i hope there are no skeletons in 50s closet cause i would hate for someone to accuse him and start a surviving 50 mess OUT

Nobody is ever accusing 50 of forcing himself on to them

If anything it would be the other way around

Nine

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 28, 2023, 03:08:33 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 28, 2023, 02:45:28 PMI'm sure his sons know how he gets down

!!!

they were prolly at the "freak sessions" (i think thats what cassie said they were called) running trains on cassie as well.
sdffdflmlDMKLMKALDKMLFKFMLDMKLFDMFKLDDMK

:omgwatshappening: