Vin Diesel Accused of Sexually Assaulting Assistant in 2010 in New Lawsuit

Started by Annie, December 21, 2023, 02:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-news/vin-diesel-sued-sexual-assault-former-assistant-1234933783/

Wow the amount of accusations this year, half of Hollywood isn't surviving 2023 :damselindistress:

QuoteVin Diesel has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman who says she briefly worked as his assistant more than a decade ago, according to a lawsuit filed on Thursday and obtained by Rolling Stone.

The plaintiff, Asta Jonasson, who works in the film and TV industry, alleged in the complaint that Diesel groped her, forcibly kissed her, and masturbated in front of her in his hotel room in Atlanta in 2010. She claimed the alleged assault took place just over a week after Diesel and his production company, One Race Productions, hired her while filming Fast Five. She also accused One Race of firing her the next day in retaliation for resisting Diesel's advances.

The lawsuit against Diesel lists several causes of action, including sexual battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress. One Race and Diesel's sister, Samantha Vincent — a producer at the company — are also listed as codefendants and accused of retaliation, wrongful termination, and negligent supervision and retention.

/.\

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on December 21, 2023, 03:14:31 PMHe could have sexually assaulted me, shit.
Not as fun when the target is LOOSE and slutacious I hear.

Ma Lo

Annie

/.\

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on December 21, 2023, 04:00:16 PM
Quote from: Red Ruby on December 21, 2023, 03:30:54 PM
Quote from: Nine on December 21, 2023, 03:14:31 PMHe could have sexually assaulted me, shit.
Not as fun when the target is LOOSE and slutacious I hear.
fddfmskdsfafd

I'm a lady hun

:trannyjblige:
jjjjjjjjjgbb

They dun wore that thang owt up there in Canadialand!

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Annie on December 21, 2023, 03:41:04 PM
This interview was so cringeworthy  :diddraispoot:

Fggfgshdhdhdjdjsjh

The way I would've let him spend all kind of money on me after this interview.