Ray come in

Started by united nations, February 06, 2024, 03:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

united nations

February 06, 2024, 03:47:01 PM Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 03:49:32 PM by Children of Mongolia
@RAY7

That girl u were/are with... did/does she cook for u?

And how important is that stuff to u?

(Having home cooked meals etc )
Like if she can't / doesn't wanna cook is that an issue for u?

Random I know but I need to see sumn
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

RAY7

Gffggvgggvg

Yes she does cook usually Sunday- Thursday then we order out on the weekends. Unless shes tired on any other random day then that's also an order out day. On a blue moon I may cook something simple like fries and burgers lol.
But this is something she likes to do and not by force. Also because she's a better cook than me

united nations

Quote from: RAY7 on February 06, 2024, 04:04:05 PMGffggvgggvg

Yes she does cook usually Sunday- Thursday then we order out on the weekends. Unless shes tired on any other random day then that's also an order out day. On a blue moon I may cook something simple like fries and burgers lol.
But this is something she likes to do and not by force. Also because she's a better cook than me
awwww

thanks boo

Just one more question. I know ur saying she loves doing it but if you're being completely honest ... would u say the cooking is one of the benefits that come with being with her?

If ur being 100% honest. I mean not the ONLY thing of course . But would u say it's a plus

RAY7

Quote from: Children of Mongolia on February 06, 2024, 04:09:15 PM

awwww

thanks boo

Just one more question. I know ur saying she loves doing it but if you're being completely honest ... would u say the cooking is one of the benefits that come with being with her?

If ur being 100% honest. I mean not the ONLY thing of course . But would u say it's a plus
it definitely is one of the benefits. If I was single or with a woman that can't cook or refuses too then my diet would probably be much different and that would also be a household chore that I would have to do that I usually don't.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

united nations

Quote from: RAY7 on February 06, 2024, 04:14:53 PM
Quote from: Children of Mongolia on February 06, 2024, 04:09:15 PM

awwww

thanks boo

it definitely is one of the benefits. If I was single or with a woman that can't cook or refuses too then my diet would probably be much different and that would also be a household chore that I would have to do that I usually don't.
thnk u boo!