I can't stand this bitch

Started by Kalifornia., March 29, 2024, 05:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

But I really like this song. Never have to watch the video again tho.

Kalifornia.

All these Black folks in the video. Camila plea.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

But wait, that message of her calling 5H niggers was photoshopped? I believed it was true after all of these years..

Cowgirl

March 30, 2024, 12:18:18 PM #4 Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 12:22:06 PM by Cowgirl
Quote from: Cowgirl on March 29, 2024, 05:27:57 PMBut wait, that message of her calling 5H niggers was photoshopped? I believed it was true after all of these years..
But I need this answered..

Was this not true? I'm still gonna be dedicated to hating this bitch but I need to know the facts and how to maneuver my hatred toward her.

Kalifornia.

Ma Lo

I hate the ugly bitch too but she served getting willow for that one song too

Ma Lo

Camilla rat looking ass delivers.. for sure ... that's why she was always shading the rest of her group because she always thought she was better in terms of musical abilities and she kinda is lolz!

Ratmilla and Normani>>>>>>>>

Cartierline

Quote from: Cowgirl on March 30, 2024, 12:18:18 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on March 29, 2024, 05:27:57 PMBut wait, that message of her calling 5H niggers was photoshopped? I believed it was true after all of these years..
But I need this answered..

Was this not true? I'm still gonna be dedicated to hating this bitch but I need to know the facts and how to maneuver my hatred toward her.

the 'loool... yea' always gets me gggggggggggg