Yawl she’s here to MESS

Started by Young, April 09, 2024, 09:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Young

April 09, 2024, 09:59:07 PM #2 Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 09:59:16 PM by Young
Quote from: Zankou. on April 09, 2024, 09:53:59 PMThis was cute. Ashley dancing in the back

Oh Shoot that is her  :flamebroiled:

Young

Woooo

What's yawl favorite song on the album ?

:ATLcameo:

Cartierline

I need to get into this album, I love this song

Gilgamesh.

Young

Cartierline

Young

!!!!

This is my favorite era from her so far

makeme

I'm getting into it right now
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

makeme

I'm on like track 8. I'm dancing/bopping. She sounds great! A very fun record, CUT is  still the jam rn. It really grew on me. Thumbs up from me, I'm going to sit with it, so far it's just... very young (no pun LOL) I'm 33, she's like my same age, where is the grown and sexy mess??
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Young

Quote from: makeme on April 11, 2024, 12:27:49 PMI'm on like track 8. I'm dancing/bopping. She sounds great! A very fun record, CUT is  still the jam rn. It really grew on me. Thumbs up from me, I'm going to sit with it, so far it's just... very young (no pun LOL) I'm 33, she's like my same age, where is the grown and sexy mess??

Cut is  :flamebroiled:

But I hear you — I sxy record would be dope from her

It seems like she leaned into a bit in the thing you do video a bit