Normani’s “Dopamine” Album Thread | Album Out Now

Started by JCJ 🪐, May 22, 2024, 03:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 23, 2024, 07:20:55 AM
Quote from: ophababes. on May 23, 2024, 07:13:59 AMam sorr but this bunch of random ass flashing and lip close-ups aint do shit

:ummwhat:

Jdjdjdjee

I'm gonna give her some grade cause if this had some out a month or so after Wildside I'd be living.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should've been the follow up behind Wild Side. She's gonna flop hard but it's giving

Cowgirl

May 23, 2024, 11:02:27 AM #16 Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 11:02:41 AM by Cowgirl
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 23, 2024, 10:37:28 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 23, 2024, 07:20:55 AM
Quote from: ophababes. on May 23, 2024, 07:13:59 AMam sorr but this bunch of random ass flashing and lip close-ups aint do shit

:ummwhat:

Jdjdjdjee

I'm gonna give her some grade cause if this had some out a month or so after Wildside I'd be living.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should've been the follow up behind Wild Side. She's gonna flop hard but it's giving
Right, she hasn't given a valid reason why she needed to wait 3 years to drop this and I don't wanna hear the family issues she's tried to drag into this.

Brit Brat

May 23, 2024, 12:05:01 PM #18 Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 12:05:15 PM by STUNNA GOD
Höe continuously gets dragged because it's so forced... she's just not that girl. Normani just organically oozes sex appeal.

JCJ 🪐

Normani can pull it off. Chloe rarely does. It's like people are slow on purpose or something
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Who does and does not have sex appeal is subjective. The point is that it's inappropriate when you haven't established yourself.

makeme

May 23, 2024, 12:49:00 PM #21 Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 12:50:13 PM by makeme
Chloe, I never saw it. That's neither here nor there.

Me, as a 33 year old, I'm feeling it. I'm excited for this journey and next chapter for her. I have no qualms about the visuals.

On the industry as a whole, in the last decade or so...very x-rated. I'm not using. Growing up, the shit was still kid-friendly, for the most part, for the main girls. It's just sad that doesn't really exist anymore. Even the x-rated or R-rated mess had some finesse to it, some class, some artistic integrity.. and we KNEW we weren't supposed to be listening to it. And it wasn't MARKETED to us, persay. At least, not so blatant. The mess was kinda coded or made an effort to appear as such.

If I had kids, I wouldn't even have a TV in the house. They would be home schooled lol. No phones until 16. Old school music, Motown mess. The shit is crazy. Way too sexualized. Entirely too much altogether. And not enough SINGING, to be quite frank.

Just my 2 cents
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Cowgirl

May 23, 2024, 12:51:14 PM #22 Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 12:51:23 PM by Cowgirl
Like her being naked whilst gyrating her pussy against a rocket looks natural to y'all? :uhh:

Nine

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 23, 2024, 12:05:01 PMHöe continuously gets dragged because it's so forced... she's just not that girl. Normani just organically oozes sex appeal.

Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on May 23, 2024, 12:12:21 PMNormani can pull it off. Chloe rarely does. It's like people are slow on purpose or something

Exactly.

Nine

Like...

Just a forced fool

ophababes.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 23, 2024, 12:05:01 PMHöe continuously gets dragged because it's so forced... she's just not that girl. Normani just organically oozes sex appeal.

while i totally agree with that, THIS did give a bit of chloe try hard energy

just a bit

united nations

Normani knows how to give sensuality very softly and subtly , even when the imagery is overt .

It's very toni-esque

I knew GODni had to be an inspiration in some way so it's nice to see her praising ha

And was nice to see GODni point her out as the new Toni .

Some of Y'all thought I was cray cray but I know kwee when I see ha!

https://x.com/popbase/status/1537915922177921025

https://x.com/thespearsroom/status/1511934467409170432
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

JCJ 🪐

Candy Paint dropping tonight
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophababes.

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 23, 2024, 12:56:21 PM

Like...

Just a forced fool

bcvvvvvvvcccccxfccvvccccccccccccxx

my artistry