Ciara's suing Future for $15 mill. LMAO!

Started by throwintheTAL, February 09, 2016, 12:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Quote from: FAM? on February 09, 2016, 12:50:44 AM
Not the fuckin BOWLING alley.

Nnnnnnnn
25 interested has me HEEL-TOEING

is that why young is in fumes? :flamebroiled:

hotep.

He aint shit but.......Didn't she make a whole song about him and make it a lead single?

FAMÈ

I really hope she wins. That would be amazing.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2016, 12:51:14 AM
Yeah at this point im realizing the people who dislike her will never take her side. Even if she's doing the right thing.

To call Ciara a gold digger is simply preposterous. She has her own money and got a NEW nigga w/ money. Im sure after future attempts to pay child support his money isnt worth shit.

This is simply a "Nigga stfu about me" suit. She shouldve done it along time ago. Shes been more than gracious. She's doing what every other baby mother should be doing. Keep the fumes off insta and bring em to the court room. I bet he'd shut his dumb ass up now
he hasn't STOPPED going after her. She was actually emotionally distressed by his actions after the break-up to begin with. But to publicly slander her, with LIES at that, speaks way more about Future's character than it does Ciara's. Only hoodrats with back rolls out the ass will disagree.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: LiiVE on February 09, 2016, 12:49:27 AM
lmfao!

and yall do know ciara has more money than future right? f
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv; !!!

but bIT'
:plzstop: I love how you always kinda POP out

throwintheTAL

February 09, 2016, 12:57:06 AM #35 Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 12:58:35 AM by sumcatbroad
Quote from: Hotep. on February 09, 2016, 12:52:54 AM
He aint shit but.......Didn't she make a whole song about him and make it a lead single?
The platinum-selling single I Bet, something Future hasn't done in many years, wasn't just about Future. She's dated before him, has she not? & if it was about him, that's been one of the FEW times she's ever brought him up, while Future continues to use her as fuel for his musical content and promo. Not a valid comparison. Focus on Granet and that cert-less album she just put out.

????

Hope she wins so future hive can feel stupid as fuck

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 09, 2016, 12:54:08 AM
Yeah at this point im realizing the people who dislike her will never take her side. Even if she's doing the right thing.

To call Ciara a gold digger is simply preposterous. She has her own money and got a NEW nigga w/ money. Im sure after future attempts to pay child support his money isnt worth shit.

This is simply a "Nigga stfu about me" suit. She shouldve done it along time ago. Shes been more than gracious. She's doing what every other baby mother should be doing. Keep the fumes off insta and bring em to the court room. I bet he'd shut his dumb ass up now
he hasn't STOPPED going after her. She was actually emotionally distressed by his actions after the break-up to begin with. But to publicly slander her, with LIES at that, speaks way more about Future's character than it does Ciara's. Only hoodrats with back rolls out the ass will disagree.

I agree! Only bottom of the barrel mofos side with him. Niggas who think not being respectful to your childs mother is okay. Chicks who fathers werent worth shit so they think its normal.

Its not normal, its disgusting and his bitch ass should pay. N Im not a Ciara fan. So...

LiiVE

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 09, 2016, 12:54:55 AM
Quote from: LiiVE on February 09, 2016, 12:49:27 AM
lmfao!

and yall do know ciara has more money than future right? f
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv; !!!

but bIT'
:plzstop: I love how you always kinda POP out
FDMFMS

i hate futures dog ass  :stressed:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2016, 12:58:35 AM
Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 09, 2016, 12:54:08 AM

I agree! Only bottom of the barrel mofos side with him. Niggas who think not being respectful to your childs mother is okay. Chicks who fathers werent worth shit so they think its normal.

Its not normal, its disgusting and his bitch ass should pay. N Im not a Ciara fan. So...
It's common sense. I guess a lot of people lack it. :ATLcameo:

????

King

This is simply a "Nigga stfu about me" suit. She shouldve done it along time ago. Shes been more than gracious. She's doing what every other baby mother should be doing. Keep the fumes of insta and bring em to the court room. I bet he'd shut his dumb ass up now

15 million because he's talking shit about her and 'tryna ruin her career'? jhjhjh ....she ruined her own career

this is VERY telling.....her funds are dwindling..she hasnt had success in a very long time..and her boyfriends money is not her money..

this is a very desperate attempt to try and secure her future financially because she does not know what her next revenue stream is going to be....no financially secure person with a lot of money in the bank is doing this pathetic mess

hotep.

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 09, 2016, 12:57:06 AM
Quote from: Hotep. on February 09, 2016, 12:52:54 AM
The platinum-selling single I Bet, something Future hasn't done in many years, wasn't just about Future. She's dated before him, has she not? & if it was about him, that's been one of the FEW times she's ever brought him up, while Future continues to use her as fuel for his musical content and promo. Not a valid comparison. Focus on Granet and that cert-less album she just put out.

u ok?  :mmyulost:

FAMÈ

If she wanted to secure him financially it wouldn't be hard because they have a child together. Child support is all she would have to file.

Idk what's so hard to understand.

Rxxf

you sue for a high number
ci is not interested in no money
she's just over his foolishness
BRANDY