Ciara's suing Future for $15 mill. LMAO!

Started by throwintheTAL, February 09, 2016, 12:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

February 09, 2016, 01:05:13 AM #45 Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 01:05:33 AM by sumcatbroad
Quote from: King on February 09, 2016, 01:01:13 AMshe hasnt had success in a very long time.
she's done more in 2015 than the bulk of the Urban entertainment community has in the past 5 years :uhm: :supluv:

Rxxf

February 09, 2016, 01:05:20 AM #46 Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 01:07:43 AM by Rated Ralf
who sues for 1 million dollars or 2 million dollars...
that's somebody who is looking for money
BRANDY

throwintheTAL

February 09, 2016, 01:06:41 AM #47 Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 01:07:19 AM by sumcatbroad
Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 09, 2016, 01:05:20 AM
who sues for 1 million dollars or 2 million dollars...
that's somebody whose looking for money
!!!

The bitch nigga wouldn't shut up about her, and now she's kinda forcing his nigger mouth shut :cheerup:

throwintheTAL

not a 15 million dollar muzzle

ohhh :plzstop: :kii: Ci is kiis

LiiVE

future aint use to dealing with a bitch like ciara and i know it fumes him up
the rest of his bms fall in line and still deal with his ass.
she's the only one who''s COINED on her own and moved on :roflmao:

Rxxf

its unfortunate cause future is a finez man
:ohwow:
BRANDY

MAY

Quote from: Young on February 09, 2016, 12:43:49 AM
I guess after that second leg of the tour got cancelled she needed another way to pay the bills sdddddddddd

dbbdffbdfbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

FAMÈ

Quote from: LiiVE on February 09, 2016, 01:07:58 AM
Right.

Ci is kinda PAID lolz

I know he fumes out at how unbothered she is. :feelinmyself:

Rxxf

BRANDY

LiiVE

Quote from: FAM? on February 09, 2016, 01:09:36 AM
Quote from: LiiVE on February 09, 2016, 01:07:58 AM
Right.

Ci is kinda PAID lolz

I know he fumes out at how unbothered she is. :feelinmyself:
;lfd he thought she was about to bicker with him on twitter
she said no fag lets take this to court  :roflmao:

Young

She seemed to natural and happy with future

I was here for them

Rxxf

BRANDY

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: King on February 09, 2016, 01:01:13 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2016, 12:51:14 AM
Yeah at this point im realizing the people who dislike her will never take her side. Even if she's doing the right thing.

To call Ciara a gold digger is simply preposterous. She has her own money and got a NEW nigga w/ money. Im sure after future attempts to pay child support his money isnt worth shit.

This is simply a "Nigga stfu about me" suit. She shouldve done it along time ago. Shes been more than gracious. She's doing what every other baby mother should be doing. Keep the fumes of insta and bring em to the court room. I bet he'd shut his dumb ass up now

15 million because he's talking shit about her and 'tryna ruin her career'? jhjhjh ....she ruined her own career

this is VERY telling.....her funds are dwindling..she hasnt had success in a very long time..and her boyfriends money is not her money..

this is a very desperate attempt to try and secure her future financially because she does not know what her next revenue stream is going to be....no financially secure person with a lot of money in the bank is doing this pathetic mess

This isnt you're average couple, they are businesses. In a normal world 15 mill may sound extreme but when you're talking business thats very different. You nor I know what deals my have fell through because of her persoal life. You dont know what people she may have been prevented to work with because they talked/worked with future.
He's slandered her publicly so Im sure he's done it privately as well.

Her music career may not be great but she's been endorsed at least 4x's in 2015 and was on a televison show. She has old money as well.  You dont know if she made investments, but she very well could have.

15 mill is simply to make her statement loud and clear. Its not about winning all the money. Its to let Future know game time is over and cut the b.s., she isnt his baby momma. She's his equal and shes demonstrating that.

MAY

Quote from: Hotep. on February 09, 2016, 12:52:54 AM
He aint shit but.......Didn't she make a whole song about him and make it a lead single?

OOP!