FUTURE RESPONDS TO CIARA?S DEFAMATION LAWSUIT

Started by Lazarus, February 10, 2016, 11:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code Red: itsMista

Fuck dat bitch on my life bruh. Ion fucking like her and this bitch music fucking suck. She can't even sell 20k in her first week. Fuck her. Wack bitch. I'll fuck her up if I see.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Mista on February 10, 2016, 01:20:39 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 10, 2016, 12:08:00 PM
n

Is he fucking serious? She could easily say the song was written by Harmony and T and he'd look like a fucking dummy. He's giving Mista teas

I mean Future was after Fut dick like...nvm. Keep it lite u dumb bitch. You're already the forum whore.

n

Oooooooooo I'm scared of you

Just like Ciara can't undo sucking Fut dick, you can't undo those messages. You my freak hoe.

jtwoeleven

Yeah he's finished. Anyone who supports him is beneath trash.

I'm ready to fight Ciara. Control problem bitch 😂😂😂😂😂

Scott.

rosone1

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 10, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
they both are doing a lot. people fuckin break up and talk shit about one another. wooo fuckin woo. Go do something. The way they are writing this chapter of that child's life, ch.
Right.They're acting like high-school kids."He's talking about me on Twitter"."She dissed me in a song"

Scott.

Quote from: rosone1 on February 10, 2016, 01:56:27 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 10, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
they both are doing a lot. people fuckin break up and talk shit about one another. wooo fuckin woo. Go do something. The way they are writing this chapter of that child's life, ch.
Right.They're acting like high-school kids."He's talking about me on Twitter"."She dissed me in a song"

Right.

Kaeli.

How can he due for lyrics if they were implied, but not directly stated to be about him.

Zankou.

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 10, 2016, 02:00:57 PM
How can he due for lyrics if they were implied, but not directly stated to be about him.

n

Ok and his music didn't say that bitch ass itch lame either. They both did the same thing. She played her part too. Such a damn gold digging money hungry bitch.

MAY

I feel sorry for the kid. They are both being so petty.