FUTURE RESPONDS TO CIARA?S DEFAMATION LAWSUIT

Started by Lazarus, February 10, 2016, 11:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

QuoteFuture fights back. Just a day after Ciara?s $15 million defamation lawsuit made headlines, a source close to the Georgia rapper says he thinks the allegations are absurd.
Buy Tickets at StubHub
Buy sports tickets, concert tickets
Explore

According to TMZ, Future says that his ex-fianc?e has been talking negatively about him in public, too. Her ?I Bet? single is just one example the source provided.

?I bet you start loving me as soon as I start loving someone else,? she sings on the track about infidelity. ?Someone better than you.?

The insider says Future could have sued over the lyrics to ?I Bet,? but chose not to. He is now considering a countersuit.

Ciara?s lawsuit for slander and libel references the ?Stick Talk? rapper?s critical interviews and tweets where he called her a ?bitch? with ?control problems.? The former couple has also been at odds over custody of their one-and-a-half-year-old son, Future Zahir Wilburn.

Future reportedly hasn?t received CiCi?s lawsuit yet. A process server tried and failed to deliver the docs to the ?Jumpman? rapper at Los Angeles International Airport, as can be seen in the video below.

BigDawg

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

n

Is he fucking serious? She could easily say the song was written by Harmony and T and he'd look like a fucking dummy. He's giving Mista teas

mauza

February 10, 2016, 12:12:35 PM #3 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 12:13:07 PM by mauza
I believe him when He talks about control bitch personality...

"جاني الاسمر"

Aalonso.

they both are doing a lot. people fuckin break up and talk shit about one another. wooo fuckin woo. Go do something. The way they are writing this chapter of that child's life, ch.

Code Red: itsMista

I forgot he called her a "bitch" hahaha. He didn't say a name so he is clear.

Hahahaha, bitch with control problem.

FAMÈ

Quote from: Mista on February 10, 2016, 01:11:20 PM

:plzstop: :uhh:

SUPREME

not quite faggot

In those tweets, He named his son, future, and unless he has another one named future

He was talking about Ciara

:receipts:

Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 10, 2016, 12:08:00 PM
n

Is he fucking serious? She could easily say the song was written by Harmony and T and he'd look like a fucking dummy. He's giving Mista teas

I mean Future was after Fut dick like...nvm. Keep it lite u dumb bitch. You're already the forum whore.

Quote from: SUPREME ADLAI THOMPSON EUTHANIEL RODRIGUEZ DIETRICH III on February 10, 2016, 01:19:03 PM

not quite faggot

In those tweets, He named his son, future, and unless he has another one named future

He was talking about Ciara

:receipts:

He call all his kids "lil future" bitch. That's all their nicknames. How about that faggot.

She called him a Cheater so he called her a Bitch. I don't see the difference here. Fuck that biych .

FAMÈ