Started by MAY, February 10, 2016, 12:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Well King is deceased so someone had to step up to the plate
:letsmessfag:

Cartierline

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BRockaBaby

ok this is too much. that performance wasn't even one of Bey's best. i hate the fact that she's gotten to a point where anything she does is PRAISED just because she's Beyonce.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

yummy

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 10, 2016, 01:14:55 PM
ok this is too much. that performance wasn't even one of Bey's best. i hate the fact that she's gotten to a point where anything she does is PRAISED just because she's Beyonce.

The way the media licks her ass is starting to look like sarcasm to me, like everyone's just kind of going along with it for the sake of being involved with something :dead:

Either way, they'll eventually turn on her. They don't build you up like this to watch you stay there.

Code Red: itsMista

No shade but I'm more entertained by Beyonce. I love Micheal but he did great for his era but Beyonce has more advantage with technology, music, effects and stuff. RIP Micheal but yeah Be passed you buddy.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 10, 2016, 01:14:55 PM

i mean its the same with any MAJOR artist

TAYLOR, GAGA, KATY etc.. let queen bey have her shine ..

GLOCK

Quote from: Mista on February 10, 2016, 01:40:01 PM
No shade but I'm more entertained by Beyonce. I love Micheal but he did great for his era but Beyonce has more advantage with technology, music, effects and stuff. RIP Micheal but yeah Be passed you buddy.
N