Ciara: I don't care about the Black Panther/Pride mess in Bey's performance

Started by tigernathan, February 10, 2016, 04:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

I think she meant that she doesn't wanna comment on the public lashing Bey has been getting

GLOCK

Quote from: 40CAL on February 10, 2016, 04:48:33 PM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 10, 2016, 04:46:40 PM
she seriously lacks a back bone!
once again.. refusing to be herself and take a stance on something!
zxc

she will never win again!
the public wants to know where u stand.. main reason why no one outside of the Squad connects with her
lets take a step back.

if she would have disagreed with the performance y'all would have ripped her to shreds if she would have spoke on someone would have found a negative way to spin the story so why not stay neutral about the whole situation she don't need to add any more fluid to her fire
lets take a step forward

she never has a stance on ANYTHING..
she lacks character and for her to be so beautiful and talented.. its sad to see her career in SHITS!
theres no more damage that could be done at this point by remaining silent..

she will NEVER connect with ppl anymore until she stops being calculated!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Amara on February 10, 2016, 04:52:05 PM
zxc

the public wants to know where u stand.. main reason why no one outside of the Squad connects with her
lets take a step back.

if she would have disagreed with the performance y'all would have ripped her to shreds if she would have spoke on someone would have found a negative way to spin the story so why not stay neutral about the whole situation she don't need to add any more fluid to her fire
I really d oubt she would have disagreed lol, didn't she just say she supports EVERTHING Beyonce does?
As a black woman herself, her fans I guess would wanna see her stance on issues that effect herself, her son and her fanbase.
It's not like whites are her fanbase, so she might as well appease to her own people, even if the wider audience (white people) won't agree.
She really doesn't expose herself as person

????

Quote from: Amara on February 10, 2016, 04:52:05 PM
zxc

lets take a step back.

I really d oubt she would have disagreed lol, didn't she just say she supports EVERTHING Beyonce does?
As a black woman herself, her fans I guess would wanna see her stance on issues that effect herself, her son and her fanbase.
It's not like whites are her fanbase, so she might as well appease to her own people, even if the wider audience (white people) won't agree.
She really doesn't expose herself as person
i mean i guess in a sense your right but ci's just not that comfortable with speaking publicly on situations like that one thats not her lane.

GLOCK

and Swift..
ur referring to her and Rih's argument..
that was a good look for her.. finally speaking up and letting these girls know how she feels!

ive been around this girl .. candid fucking moments..
she has so much personality and so many different opinions..
i hate to see HER be her biggest downfall... and this all mess aside

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

????

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 10, 2016, 04:53:28 PM
zxc

lets take a step back.

lets take a step forward

she never has a stance on ANYTHING..
she lacks character and for her to be so beautiful and talented.. its sad to see her career in SHITS!
theres no more damage that could be done at this point by remaining silent..

she will NEVER connect with ppl anymore until she stops being calculated!

lets move to the side

can you provide a receipts of all this. ciara is vocal when she needs to be obviously she didn't want to speak on it because thats not what she was their for. she connects with a lot of people hence i bet going platinum and stuff and all these women relating to the song

GLOCK

she had NOTHING to lose by saying how she felt..
if Bey.. the person at the top of their game.. can take a risk and sorta speak out.. even if its in a visual form..
someone like Ciara.. who is not at the middle of her game... can have an opinion on things

RekeRig

zxc

it would've been nice but the mere mention of Beyonc?s name ..  Idk, I think it makes people think a bit

Keri has been getting lashed for 7 years now nnnnnn no one wants that

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 10, 2016, 04:54:46 PM
and Swift..
ur referring to her and Rih's argument..
that was a good look for her.. finally speaking up and letting these girls know how she feels!

ive been around this girl .. candid fucking moments..
she has so much personality and so many different opinions..
i hate to see HER be her biggest downfall... and this all mess aside

!!!!

Which is why "I Bet" is platinum and stuff. People connected with the record because it was personal to her and the situation she was going through.

SUPREME

iman BITCH

I love how you cut the video, she just said she agreed with the black panther movement 10 seconds later

:hmph:

SUPREME

lemme watch this full interview, cause i havent had time

i hope r kelly caught aids from those fcking girls