Previous topic - Next topic

????

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 10, 2016, 04:59:12 PM
Quote from: 40CAL on February 10, 2016, 04:56:39 PM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 10, 2016, 04:53:28 PM
Quote from: 40CAL on February 10, 2016, 04:48:33 PM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 10, 2016, 04:46:40 PM
she seriously lacks a back bone!
once again.. refusing to be herself and take a stance on something!
zxc

she will never win again!
the public wants to know where u stand.. main reason why no one outside of the Squad connects with her
lets take a step back.

if she would have disagreed with the performance y'all would have ripped her to shreds if she would have spoke on someone would have found a negative way to spin the story so why not stay neutral about the whole situation she don't need to add any more fluid to her fire
lets take a step forward

she never has a stance on ANYTHING..
she lacks character and for her to be so beautiful and talented.. its sad to see her career in SHITS!
theres no more damage that could be done at this point by remaining silent..

she will NEVER connect with ppl anymore until she stops being calculated!

lets move to the side

can you provide a receipts of all this. ciara is vocal when she needs to be obviously she didn't want to speak on it because thats not what she was their for. she connects with a lot of people hence i bet going platinum and stuff and all these women relating to the song

let me get on TOP

i dont have vids of this mess.
when has Ciara been vocal about anything outside of Rihanna .. and that was only at the lil fashion mess
she crawled into a corner once the argument went public and refused to really give her side of things when asked during the "Ciara" era
even when asked about Monica or future..she sorta glides over the topic at hand..
but this is just my opin'

let me set you on Fire.

ciara is vocal when she needs to be ciara has always spoke when she needed to speak its called begin smart and saying the first thing that comes to mind unfortunately yes i would like for ci to smack a couple of hoes up but she's past that now

SUPREME

Why did you have the video stop at a specific time, Iman?

You and the BERTS are all the same, stay trying to create mess outta nothing

Girl, please. KEEP this shit

GLOCK

Quote from: LiiVE on February 10, 2016, 04:59:58 PM
zxc

the public wants to know where u stand.. main reason why no one outside of the Squad connects with her
lets take a step back.

if she would have disagreed with the performance y'all would have ripped her to shreds if she would have spoke on someone would have found a negative way to spin the story so why not stay neutral about the whole situation she don't need to add any more fluid to her fire
lets take a step forward

she lacks character and for her to be so beautiful and talented.. its sad to see her career in SHITS!

why does all of this bother u so much
who says it bothers me so much?
does it bother me a bit? YES .. because i want her to win..and i believe in her talent..
why wouldnt i want to see a black girl from atl win? :uhh:
this is a discussion board.. we are discussing..

tigernathan

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 10, 2016, 05:04:49 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 10, 2016, 04:57:22 PM
zxc

it would've been nice but the mere mention of Beyonc?s name ..  Idk, I think it makes people think a bit

Keri has been getting lashed for 7 years now nnnnnn no one wants that

mnnnnmcx

I don't think that Beyonce thing had any impact on Keri's career. She would've just faded off eventually.

She doesn't even do music anymore.

s

I think it did tbh. Just like the Drake thing hurt Meek's career. He's a joke now just like Keri.

GLOCK

Quote from: imaan. on February 10, 2016, 05:02:41 PM
Quote from: SUPREME ADLAI THOMPSON EUTHANIEL RODRIGUEZ DIETRICH III on February 10, 2016, 04:58:02 PM
lemme watch this full interview, cause i havent had time

i hope r kelly caught aids from those fcking girls

Ciara and her ugly ape baby has AIDS and other diseases, faggot. The bitch didn't agree with the Black Panther mess and was trying way too hard to play it safe to those interviewers.
jgvjhbbn

????

Quote from: SUPREME ADLAI THOMPSON EUTHANIEL RODRIGUEZ DIETRICH III on February 10, 2016, 04:58:02 PM

Ciara and her ugly ape baby has AIDS and other diseases, faggot. The bitch didn't agree with the Black Panther mess and was trying way too hard to play it safe to those interviewers.
But why do you care you still aint answer my question are you black ? if so what you season ya chicken with

yummy

Ciara and her ugly ape baby

DFCVCFVXCVCBXCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZZZZZZZZZZZZZZnm

tigernathan

Quote from: SUPREME ADLAI THOMPSON EUTHANIEL RODRIGUEZ DIETRICH III on February 10, 2016, 05:05:58 PM

Are you retarded? :kii: That's how long she walked around the topic and tried to weasel her way out of talking about the Black Panther/Black Pride message in the performance.

"oh BERTS!"

I really don't give a fuck. I saw this posted on another forum so I posted it here. She looked stupid trying to avoid an important discussion. The fact that those two white interviewers reiterated the question AGAIN to get an opinion out of her says a lot.

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 10, 2016, 05:08:00 PM

Ciara and her ugly ape baby

DFCVCFVXCVCBXCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZZZZZZZZZZZZZZnm
bvcmvvbjvbbbjnnmmnbhbhblhjbbhkbkbkhbkbkhjbkjbkjnbkjnjnjnjnjnn

????

Quote from: SUPREME ADLAI THOMPSON EUTHANIEL RODRIGUEZ DIETRICH III on February 10, 2016, 05:05:58 PM

his pedophilia ass coming to my city i should go put up signs saying no rapers  allowed

????

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 10, 2016, 05:06:15 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on February 10, 2016, 04:59:58 PM
zxc

lets take a step back.

lets take a step forward

why does all of this bother u so much

does it bother me a bit? YES .. because i want her to win..and i believe in her talent..

let me screen shot dis rite hea