WAIT Bey!

Started by charlie., February 11, 2016, 02:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeing this side of her makes me wanna stan.. thats the only reason i dont think i STANN like everyone else, she doesn't seem real. (not like phony) just everything is so contrived.   but she better bounce and fucking slay in a crowded room!

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

.betterwiseup

Quote from: KippCarruthers on February 11, 2016, 02:52:29 PM
Seeing this side of her makes me wanna stan.. thats the only reason i dont think i STANN like everyone else, she doesn't seem real. (not like phony) just everything is so contrived.   but she better bounce and fucking slay in a crowded room!
Destiny's Child Beyonce used to show her personality a lot that's why I loved her back then.
Now she's so....dry personality wise.

charlie.

I don't feel like she's dry.

I just feel like she's very shy and only feels comfortable on stage.
I think I actually heard her say that before in an interview.

Every since then it made more sense. dssssss

Cowgirl

Quote from: .betterwiseup on February 11, 2016, 02:56:49 PM
Destiny's Child Beyonce used to show her personality a lot that's why I loved her back then.
She's not dry, she's just had so much media training since those days..

FAMÈ

She is so fucking cute. I fucking love her.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BowDown on February 11, 2016, 02:59:41 PM

!

And it helped her career.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Baphomet. on February 11, 2016, 03:13:25 PM
Quote from: BowDown on February 11, 2016, 02:59:41 PM

!

And it helped her career.
!!!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

February 11, 2016, 03:24:18 PM #11 Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 03:24:33 PM by M?rg??l?l?.
This dyke filming and mess when she should've basked in Queen's glory and the fact that she may never get this same opportunity agains.

MAY

One Of Those Nights.

Kurama

She is really winning me the Fuck over :uhh: