I don't like this fag but I'm SCREAMING bxbxbxb

Started by GLOCK, February 11, 2016, 04:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Zankou.

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

Vonc2002

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
That caption under the anthem of 1-2 step still makes me holler. Ciara be SINGING and aint no faggot telling her differently
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 04:25:22 PM
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
That caption under the anthem of 1-2 step still makes me holler. Ciara be SINGING and aint no faggot telling her differently
MBCCVBNNNCCBNNMNMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNV

AIDS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 04:25:22 PM
gggggggtgtttgttgrgggggggggggggggggggghh

Pearls Khan

SUPREME

AIDS!

Vonc2002

lowkey, I want ciara to really surprise us one day and give a mean ass vocal like :welllol:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2016, 04:30:34 PM
lowkey, I want ciara to really surprise us one day and give a mean ass vocal like :welllol:

b

Young

I don't use

He shades Code Red DOWN

I'm Team Ci on this one