New York is getting her own show in the UK!!

Started by Mel., February 11, 2016, 05:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

QuoteTiffany Pollard is set to get her own show after Celebrity Big Brother

The American reality star made it to the final of this year's show where she left in a surprising fourth place.

Before her stint on CBB, Tiffany had appeared in US shows Flavor of Love and I Love New York between 2006 and 2009 where she branded herself the ?Head Bitch In Charge?.

More recently in 2015, Tiffany turned up on E!'s Botched to talk about her surgery.

Now she's on course to get her own UK series after winning over British viewers.

"Tiffany went into the house a total unknown and she's leaving one of the most popular housemates the show has ever had," a source said this week.

They told The Sun newspaper: "Telly chiefs are seeing why she's such ratings gold back in the States, she is compelling viewing.

"Between telling Gemma Collins she was ugly to her outrageous flirting with Darren Day and Scotty T, she's definitely won over viewers."

A spokesperson for Tiffany commented to the tabloid: "We've had a lot of offers, and we're working our way through them at the moment."

Tiffany's CBB pal Gemma Collins previously claimed she too was working on her own reality show after taking a break from ITVBe's The Only Way Is Essex.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/251172-tiffany-pollard-set-get-show-celebrity-big-brother.html#ixzz3zts0YpHq
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

death

ddddddddddddddddddddjnvm

i knew it
tha UK folk kinda fell in luh with her craz' ass

tigernathan

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I knew it. I was surprised when I saw a lot of UK ppl complaining about Tiff' getting eliminated.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

King

she needs to be on the real housewives ....everything else wont last more than one season...

Zankou.

Quote from: King on February 11, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
she needs to be on the real housewives ....everything else wont last more than one season...

/

LOONA.

GLOCK

BXBXBXBXBZBBXBZBZBZB

She's literally the most iconic reality show star ever
I can see her getting a star on the Hollywood walk of fame TBH

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: King on February 11, 2016, 05:24:06 PM

OMG i would love to see her lash kenya..

.betterwiseup

I knew this would happen!
I'm so happy for her.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Is this the first of it's kinda? Queen an international success while the rest of the girls are local and stuff.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 11, 2016, 06:05:27 PM
Is this the first of it's kinda? Queen an international success while the rest of the girls are local and stuff.
!!

If they do an I Love New York 3 mess with british lads, they'll be sold on sis