'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

MelMel

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: RIG on February 11, 2016, 06:06:42 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on February 11, 2016, 05:34:53 PM

QuoteI just love the songs that Timbaland did on this album. Again, being such a student of backing vocals... she's doing something different; she's doing so many vocals that there's never a space. Whenever one voice stops, another one does something in it's place - there's very little space and there are so many vocal parts that are breathy, you don't know what you're listening to. Ther's so much going on, you can't hear them with your conscious: you have to hear her voice with your subconscious. Even as a backup vocalist with a keen ear, I can't hear where one part's starting and one's ending because they're all overplaying all over the place. Some of them have a watery sound, then metallic; she really creates a lot of dimension with her vocals, and Timbaland's production does stuff that's very avant-garde, very abstract and yet, in this context of pop music, I'm impressed with that. Noise in a pop context is sucha beautiful thing to see.

:uhh:
:ack:

RekeRig

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

ah this brought tears to my eyes. I hope these type of blogs continue throughout the new era.
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius