Christina - "my new album will be TIMELESS"

Started by Mel., February 12, 2016, 06:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Hoping on this album, she's embracing her lower register and mid range more. That's where she shines the most. More R&B/Soul.

yekim

Quote from: Annie on February 12, 2016, 07:50:25 PM
Loving me 4 me, keep singin my song, beautiful, I'm ok, soar all these songs omgg

!!!!!

I fuckin wish she would stop doing the slutty dance songs and shitty pop songs. I feel like she thinks in some way it will keep her relevant but when she realises that nobody fuckin wants that from her THEN she will have a hit. I truly believe that. just fucking SING and give some SOUL. even though I do like songs like 'let there be love' and 'woohoo' etc., I don't necessarily need or want that from her. shes better than that. let the less talented gorls follow the trends. I pray she knows this by now. otherwise it might be over. her comeback could be kinda big as her last album was 4 years ago so I don't want her to fuck it up

:stressed:

FAMÈ

f

She said something like this about Bionic. Maybe not "timeless" but something a long those lines.

Cuban0

Quote from: Annie on February 12, 2016, 07:50:25 PM
Loving me 4 me, keep singin my song, beautiful, I'm ok, soar all these songs omgg

!!!!!!!

Glenda

Buy The Stars✨

is this an old interview from before lotus came out ?

FRANCE

Quote from: FAM? on February 12, 2016, 09:26:57 PM
f

She said something like this about Bionic. Maybe not "timeless" but something a long those lines.

Project was handled poorly. And her label sent her back in the studio to record songs like Not Myself Tonight. If she had just put the record out as an experimental, bionic record, woulda probably worked or at least gain some critical acclaim. The work she did with Sia, Ladytron, etc. >>>>>>

Cowgirl