Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 12, 2016, 06:48:56 PM
its bett'r fckin BE

she still wit rca?!

sss >>> <<<

I think so re RCA. That flop ass label.

Mel.

Mel.

TriBeCa

February 12, 2016, 06:53:04 PM #6 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 06:53:53 PM by TriBeCa
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on February 12, 2016, 06:50:36 PM
I'm GIDDY!!!!!

Exciting. It's coming soon. I think they're just waiting to roll out Gwen, since she took on the same management as Christina.

Mel.

Quote from: TriBeCa on February 12, 2016, 06:53:04 PM
I'm GIDDY!!!!!

Exciting. It's coming soon. I think they're just waiting to roll out Gwen, since she took on the same management as Christina.

really? cool
I'm soooooooooo ready for this album

I have a feeling its gonna be great, she really seems to be immersed and invested in it moreso
than her past few albums and I like that. she's in a great place mentally as well

Mel.

she's also never called her music timeless before
so for her to say that, really has me excited BEYOND.

TriBeCa

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on February 12, 2016, 06:56:27 PM
I'm GIDDY!!!!!

really? cool

I have a feeling its gonna be great, she really seems to be immersed and invested in it moreso
than her past few albums and I like that. she's in a great place mentally as well

Definitely! Seems like she's creating magic just like she was with Stripped and Back to Basics. With Bionic too, even though her vision was overthrown by the label. I'm excited because I'm almost certain she's going the R&B route.   :wub: That's what I've always wanted. 'Impossible', 'Understand' 'Loving Me 4 Me' >>>>>>

BAPHOMET.

Mel.

Quote from: TriBeCa on February 12, 2016, 07:33:16 PM
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on February 12, 2016, 06:56:27 PM
I'm GIDDY!!!!!

really? cool

Definitely! Seems like she's creating magic just like she was with Stripped and Back to Basics. With Bionic too, even though her vision was overthrown by the label. I'm excited because I'm almost certain she's going the R&B route.   :wub: That's what I've always wanted. 'Impossible', 'Understand' 'Loving Me 4 Me' >>>>>>

UGH!
I really hope so

I want her to just SING. uptempos are cool, but I'd like her to just stand there this era
and just sing her heart out like I know she can

Annie

Still waiting for stripped 2.0! Ugh such an amazing album from start to finish

/.\

Annie

Loving me 4 me, keep singin my song, beautiful, I'm ok, soar all these songs omgg

/.\

RekeRig

Wow her comment on her album sounded very similar to Brandy, about freedom and doing what she wants musically. nice