Has this ever been posted?! (Brandy related)

Started by BrandonBranlee, February 14, 2016, 01:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandonBranlee

This girl is a big fan and made this song as a tribute to Brandy by imitating her "isms". It sounds just like it would if she would have sung this song! Just proves Brandy could probably take anybody's song and make it better!

It's so dope!  :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

RekeRig

February 14, 2016, 01:53:36 PM #1 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:54:17 PM by RIG
This was so dope!! Brandy would never approach a song like this (she understands placement) but Lachardon just wanted to highlight her different isms throughout the years

MAY

Quote from: RIG on February 14, 2016, 01:53:36 PM
This was so dope!! Brandy would never approach a song like this (she understands placement) but Lachardon just wanted to highlight her different isms throughout the years

:plzstop:

RekeRig

dssssssd have u ever heard run a thousand times through a song? ch

Cartierline

sssssss this praise/shade  :plzstop: :plzstop:

But yeah, love Lachardon. It's scary how much she sounds like Bran sometimes.

RekeRig

Quote from: Jibola on February 14, 2016, 01:58:42 PM
sssssss this praise/shade  :plzstop: :plzstop:

But yeah, love Lachardon. It's scary how much she sounds like Bran sometimes.
;nnnn i love her

but yea my fave dont be doin all that lolz

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrandonBranlee

I agree she does too much, but if it was Brandy it wouldn't be too much. Brandy is KNOWN for having a lot of different things going on in a song. The part to me that sounds just like what Bran would give is the "It's haaaAAAaardd to do these things alone"

brocka4life

Everyone who mimics Brandy does entirely too much. What has made Brandy so great is that her placements are subtle and perfectly placed.

I'm glad she's moving away from this style/sound...or at least it seems that way.

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on February 14, 2016, 04:03:52 PM
Everyone who mimics Brandy does entirely too much. What has made Brandy so great is that her placements are subtle and perfectly placed.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw