These 2 aren't finished with each other

Started by ????, February 15, 2016, 03:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

????

February 15, 2016, 03:08:49 AM Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 03:09:15 AM by SAVAGE

they both have been fake happy for the last couple years and its written on their faces even behind the smiles

they are the modern day romeo and Juliet

death

downtownbrown

n

I think that baby woke Rih the fuck up. I'm sure she's not here for him anymore...at least not enough to get back with him.

Cartierline

????

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 15, 2016, 03:09:23 AM
they will end up togeth'

jus like u & me
nah seriously i see them getting back together chris looks over the whole music industry honestly he should go on a short hiatus away from all media and just relax no parties no extra women no yes men just him and his kid. and with occasional visits from robyn lol

????

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I agree. They're kinda just meant to be and they kinda create their best mess after their run in Graffiti, Rated R, X, Anti

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2016, 03:32:42 AM
Unfortunately, I can kinda agree.
ssddsddsdsddsdsdsdssdsdsdsd !!!

They both seem kinda... LOST and not genuinely happy. Usually I would say that Rih is too big for Piss now and needs to move the fuck on, but I dont get that vibe anymore.... no shade.

Her sleaziness has really damaged her image imo. She always been TRASH, but in a cunt untouchable way.

FAMÈ

If they know what's BEST, they will stay away and keep fuckin on the low.

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Trey on February 15, 2016, 08:31:21 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2016, 03:32:42 AM
Unfortunately, I can kinda agree.
ssddsddsdsddsdsdsdssdsdsdsd !!!

They both seem kinda... LOST and not genuinely happy. Usually I would say that Rih is too big for Piss now and needs to move the fuck on, but I dont get that vibe anymore.... no shade.

Her sleaziness has really damaged her image imo. She always been TRASH, but in a cunt untouchable way.

nnnnnnn