I hear a bit of 'nashe on these songs tbh

Started by yummy, February 16, 2016, 06:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inject My Lips

Yeah she even tried to give Tin' vocally.  Didn't Tinashe shade Rih before she got big?  I wonder how she feels about it.

asdfghjkl

Quote from: FORMATE. on February 16, 2016, 07:13:51 PM
:dead:

Tinashe has a distinct style?

everything I've heard from her sounds like a Mya, Ci, Rih mashup that a high school DJ put together for a pep rally :kii: :kii:

:dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 16, 2016, 06:17:04 PM
"Yeah, I Said It" definitely gave me Tinashe.
!

I was surprised to see that Timb did it
The backgrounds really give me tinashe

GLOCK

Needed me sounds nothing like that bitch tho..

FRANCE

Quote from: baller glockin' on February 16, 2016, 09:10:03 PM

Yea, Needed Me is a no.

One thing about this album though that I dislike is that for the first time, Rih seems to be following trends instead of creating her own. She's always been pretty good at coming out with some fresh and then the gorls would follow. Its the opposite with this album.

GLOCK

Quote from: Francois Lite on February 16, 2016, 09:17:08 PM

Yea, Needed Me is a no.

One thing about this album though that I dislike is that for the first time, Rih seems to be following trends instead of creating her own. She's always been pretty good at coming out with some fresh and then the gorls would follow. Its the opposite with this album.
Idk Hun
This is kinda my fav right after Rated R..
This Alber sorta went against a formula that she helped create
She didn't chase any hits or obvious singles and for me that was different and brave
No other girl is doing it
She kinda just recorded music that felt good to her and to me this is why she's in a league of her own
To see her solely relying on good music and not "hits" makes me take my hat off and truly love this album..
2nd favorite Alber for sure

asdfghjkl

Quote from: baller glockin' on February 16, 2016, 09:19:11 PM

Yea, Needed Me is a no.

Idk Hun
She didn't chase any hits or obvious singles and for me that was different and brave
She kinda just recorded music that felt good to her and to me this is why she's in a league of her own
To see her solely relying on good music and not "hits" makes me take my hat off and truly love this album..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a trinity tho

Rated + Talk that Talk + ANTI

FINE.

Quote from: Hazeleyes on February 16, 2016, 09:03:47 PM
Yeah she even tried to give Tin' vocally.  Didn't Tinashe shade Rih before she got big?  I wonder how she feels about it.
Sza shaded her too. n

FRANCE

Yea, Needed Me is a no.

Idk Hun

It's one of my faves too for that reason. But when I listened to this album, I could easily compare the songs to someone else's sound. When Rated R came out, everything was fresh.

death

GLOCK

Quote from: Manny on February 16, 2016, 09:21:09 PM

Yea, Needed Me is a no.

Idk Hun

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a trinity tho

Rated + Talk that Talk + ANTI
No shade at all but ... TTT is her weakest since her debut IMO
It had gems like "we all want God", "watch n learn", "cockiness", "we found Christ" and "the last Baptism" but other than that :overit:

asdfghjkl

asdfghjkl