I hear a bit of 'nashe on these songs tbh

Started by yummy, February 16, 2016, 06:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

February 16, 2016, 06:06:25 PM Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 06:08:33 PM by ANIMMAI

I'm getting a Feels Like Vegas tea from Needed Me tbh

MAY

"Yeah, I Said It" definitely gave me Tinashe.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

FRANCE

KING BENTLEY.

:dead:

Tinashe has a distinct style?

everything I've heard from her sounds like a Mya, Ci, Rih mashup that a high school DJ put together for a pep rally :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

tigernathan

Vonc2002

Quote from: imaan. on February 16, 2016, 07:15:49 PM
Tin' doesn't have a sound
Yea I was gonna say but then I dont have a vast knowledge of her music to really give an opinion. I know she has had shit before her debut and Dummy was a fan, so I GUESS
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Tin has a sound. If you listened to her album and previous mixtapes, it is very evident Yea, I Said It gives Tinashe.

First song that it reminded me of was Cold Sweat.

BAPHOMET.

I think Tin' had a sound during her mixtape and Aquarius

Wtv

havent clicked on those videos, but I definetly got a Tinashe vibe on one of Ri new songs. actually, I found it too obvious.

wouldnt be surprised if the song was done for Tinashe but her team payed more for it lol. That or Rih's team just wanted to try that sound once with Rih

Cartierline

Mustard did Needed Me so it's not surprising.