best cover of BRANDY's A Capella Something Missin I've EVER heard

Started by zeytoven, February 22, 2016, 12:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

zeytoven

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2016, 12:21:03 AM
At first i was like :uhh:
But yea,  it was nice

her voice is so beautiful. Get into these Ghan inspired harmonies
[instagram]

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

zeytoven

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2016, 12:27:51 AM
Yea that was BEAUTIFUL

!!!!!!!!!!!!

she one of Nivea's background singers. I can't wait to hear her album she's working on

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

zeytoven

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2016, 12:37:34 AM
f
I live in Chicago and haven't been to trashYC in yrs :uhh:

ah really what part my family n my new bf lives in Inglewood (dodgin bullets n shit). ...

Vonc2002

Quote from: zeytoven on February 22, 2016, 12:41:12 AM
f

ah really what part my family n my new bf lives in Inglewood (dodgin bullets n shit). ...
Inglewood? Bless their heart. I grew up in beverly but i live in hyde park now

zeytoven

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2016, 12:48:03 AM
Quote from: zeytoven on February 22, 2016, 12:41:12 AM
f

Inglewood? Bless their heart. I grew up in beverly but i live in hyde park now

Oh damn u moved up big time I see and yes its horrible my aunt doesn't even allow her sons to go to school its so bad. They home schooled n still da gangs trying to get em to join. Its a sad situation, they hoped Pres Obama woulda been able to done something but he hasn't. I hear its a lot jobs coming to the city come 2020 tho

Rxxf

BRANDY