9 Ferocious and Forgotten Queens of R&B Who Could've Been Rihanna

Started by Lazarus, February 24, 2016, 10:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 25, 2016, 01:07:02 PM
ssssss

"Oh don't really partake!"

Boys plea!

You gorls told that French boy you wanted him dead in those terrorists attacks and made a gif of the Eiffel Tower exploding!

All because he said Ci was a flop!

Plea! :kii:
Fan the FUMES outta your fcking eyes and read

I said I don't sit up claiming Ciara is this this and THAT because most people have hazy eyes when it comes to their favorite artist

Doesn't mean I don't love the bitch and defend her to the end

That's literally what I said

Wait lemme get the quote for you

QuoteI agree

ssdssss

Which is why I don't often speak on people I love

I just defend them

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2016, 01:05:41 PM
Finally went and bout my physical copy of Anti today btw :feelinmyself:

at least it's not like a year after the album released like you did with Unapologetic, bitch

SUPREME

February 25, 2016, 01:16:28 PM #483 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:16:52 PM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
I'll sit up and read anyone for Ciara ALL day

But you won't see me looking a delusional fool saying I think she's the next fcking Michael Jackson

Because I don't

That's why I hehe haha at the pedestal y'all put Rihanna on because that barely can perform write or sing bitch is TERRIBLE but you Fags truly think otherwise

:kii:

But I ain't mad at ya, praise your queen till the END!

MelMel

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on February 25, 2016, 01:16:28 PM

But you won't see me looking a delusional fool saying I think she's the next fcking Michael Jackson

Because I don't

That's why I hehe haha at the pedestal y'all put Rihanna on because that barely can perform write or sing bitch is TERRIBLE but you Fags truly think otherwise

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

yeah guys she's terrible but she has great singles

KING BENTLEY.

Because I don't

sssssssssss

Ton cmon gorl

Am mean, Ciara is a flop. And it's still a delusional act when you defend she's not to ppl. That's called being in denial.

Plus you even agreed with her using that bby for publicity, making him sit in Russell's lap!

I'm just saying you're delusional over Ciara and you are hiding your hands in here luv :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

throwintheTAL

Quote from: SexWithFam? on February 25, 2016, 12:00:56 PM
I mean both Bey and Ci go against the grain and actually release singles that don't give microwave oven.

Rih is always giving a mindless sing a long mess every single.

She's no ones artist.

now that's the getcha AND gotcha

She represents the generation of the senseless girls

SUPREME

February 25, 2016, 01:25:31 PM #489 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:28:58 PM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
That Bitch own manager said she's a fcking puppet

DDDDDDSSSSSS

Like girls, maybe you need to hear Rihanna herself say it

But then again the bitch hits her own fans with microphones and curses at them so clearly something ain't fcking right with y'all

She can't dance
She can't sing
She can't perform
She don't create music
She can't even take a fcking punch

Then she isn't even that great to y'all, cancelling performances and waiting half a year to release a video

But if the music, corny ass "clapbacks" and #1 hit singles is enough for y'all to proclaim sites the most innovative, hard working, talented bitch there is

Then, like I said, THINK that guys. I'm just gonna cackle the fck down like I've always done :kii:

FAMÈ

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 25, 2016, 01:23:59 PM
Quote from: SexWithFam? on February 25, 2016, 12:00:56 PM
I mean both Bey and Ci go against the grain and actually release singles that don't give microwave oven.

Rih is always giving a mindless sing a long mess every single.

She's no ones artist.

now that's the getcha AND gotcha

She represents the generation of the senseless girls
i mean we have known this since 05. Why are the girls confused now?

throwintheTAL

Quote from: with love, Glock on February 25, 2016, 12:08:52 PM
Quote from: SexWithFam? on February 25, 2016, 12:06:47 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on February 25, 2016, 12:02:47 PM
what's so "against the grain" about 'I Bets'

She isn't trying to appeal

to anyone with her SHIT music

then why is it platinum, while nothing on Monica's discography for the last 5 years is?

SUPREME

Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 25, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Because I don't

sssssssssss

Ton cmon gorl

Am mean, Ciara is a flop. And it's still a delusional act when you defend she's not to ppl. That's called being in denial.

Plus you even agreed with her using that bby for publicity, making him sit in Russell's lap!

I'm just saying you're delusional over Ciara and you are hiding your hands in here luv :kii:
Bentley bye

I've never called Ciara the standard of success nor that other bullshit you're spewing

All I've ever done was defend her accomplishments

But we have a reputation and plus Ciaras back to back failures are prominent so I can understand why we get people.... Well kinda HOT

But I'm going to defend the bitch til death, and that's kinda that

:feelinmyself:

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 25, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Because I don't

sssssssssss

Ton cmon gorl

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It really is damn delusional. Anytime your flops outweigh ur wins, ur career is DONE! That's a girl I would like in absolute silence tbfh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw