Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martian

Im living for Big Bran. For the record, you can be loving and kind, and still keep it real and cut toxic people out of your life at the same time.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 28, 2016, 05:11:29 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

what the world
s

H.#.G.*.Z

Aalonso.

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 04:10:33 PM
#GrowthIsOverratedWhenYoureNotReallyGrowing

Brandy...I am crawling  :plzstop:

brandy omg what

AfroJisiac

February 28, 2016, 05:13:50 PM #244 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:15:33 PM by AfroJisiac
Quote from: Young on February 28, 2016, 05:04:19 PM
before I even go through these 13 pages I will say that I think Brandy has found her old self.
But her entire old self. The one who was very cocky and shady towards others. Who in ways looked down and tease others. For example Countess.

Im sad for her because it's almost as if she hasnt learned her lesson. At first I thought she did. Around the Roxy days and things she seemed so in tune with her spirit and how important just being loving and kind was.
Slowly she started becoming braggadocios and tooting her own horn. One minute you find her saying Confidence is Quiet. Cockiness and Arrogance are loud; but then hours later bragging in a sense on twitter about how shes the shit etc.

Now we see her saying how she will jst cut someone off if their not right in her eyes. These Bye from the other side hashtags and things. Bran has seemed to me now become the Old Brandy she realized she didnt want to be.
That she wanted to remain humble and learn from the experiences Life has taught her. But now is she not doing that. She is proud to boast that shes back to her 90s self.

So its a bit confusing as a fan when you see her life turn out a way, she says she learned from then, and all of the sudden shes doing the exact opposite. Its a bit alarming honestly. I love her but Im praying that she remembers why 90s Bran had to learn the life lessons she did. Because its looking like maybe she hasnt or isnt away that if she hasnt learned those lessons, then life is going to have to remind her again. And she has to know this because she knows about the law of attraction and how the universe works. Thats what kinda gets to me the most is the fact thats shes enlightened. Smh..

ugh Bran..lol sorry rant over. love her :stressed:

oh hush !!!

LOONA.

Quote from: LiiVE on February 28, 2016, 05:10:22 PM
Quote from: Drais. on February 28, 2016, 05:06:57 PM
d

If Rih did this y'all would be praising her.

wait u kinda have a point  :ohwow:

not too long ago you guys were mad that brandy was too "humble" :hmph:

I mean when Bran starts this   

Then I'll give a  :uhh: 

Aalonso.

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:12:56 PM
Quote from: ohthatsniko on February 28, 2016, 04:12:24 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:07:52 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 28, 2016, 04:06:50 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
wtf

GHan :uhh: :omgwatshappening:

How do you post screenshot on here or even this? I wanted to post Keisha's post and both of Brandy's but didn't know how to
just take the link of the post and post it
it'll automatically get into formation

dd hate you

Young

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on February 28, 2016, 04:33:22 PM
That's why I wouldn't take the Brandy and Monica thing too seriously, because Brandy falls all the way out with everyone, even her closest friends from time to time.  But she usually goes back to being buddies, again, at some point.

i think there's still hope for a joint tour after all :stressed:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Herb.

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 28, 2016, 05:14:28 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:12:56 PM
Quote from: ohthatsniko on February 28, 2016, 04:12:24 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:07:52 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 28, 2016, 04:06:50 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
wtf

GHan :uhh: :omgwatshappening:

How do you post screenshot on here or even this? I wanted to post Keisha's post and both of Brandy's but didn't know how to
just take the link of the post and post it
it'll automatically get into formation

dd hate you
l[,];kmpjon[hibpg80u'fvy79ci;d68tuxl7ryzk6; hiy;vh
p
bupb
pppp

just be glad i didnt reenact the superbowl perf' in here

yet :ohwow:

ohthatsniko

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 04:36:51 PM
And this Niko person only shows up for mess

LMFAO... I post on here. Maybe not as much as YOU but I post and this is the first time I posted something like this on here. You mad? #ThisAintSubliminalThisIsRealShit 😂😂😂😂 #ByeFromTheOtherSide #ByeFromTheTop

AfroJisiac

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: ohthatsniko on February 28, 2016, 05:16:06 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 04:36:51 PM
And this Niko person only shows up for mess

LMFAO... I post on here. Maybe not as much as YOU but I post and this is the first time I posted something like this on here. You mad? #ThisAintSubliminalThisIsRealShit 😂😂😂😂 #ByeFromTheOtherSide #ByeFromTheTop

ffffffffff get ha

Young

Quote from: FINE. on February 28, 2016, 04:41:37 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 28, 2016, 04:39:53 PM
Yea like I said, it ain't fuckin cute
Dd

D
Sdsddffff

sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff