Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Young on February 28, 2016, 05:20:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 28, 2016, 04:58:28 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 04:57:21 PM

This fckn YELL I ljust let out :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

i am CHOKING
sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fs
fs
sfd
fsd
sdf
sfd
fsd
fsd
sfd
fs
fsd
sfd
fs
fs
fsd
sfd
sfs
f
sf
sf
sfsd
f

this stroked-out Keri Wig pose has me in FITS

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ohthatsniko

We don't know the story BEHIND this.. yeah everyone's saying Brandy is in the wrong. But how? Keisha and Shay started it and Brandy just responded. We don't know what happened between them 3.. but I do feel like it's not Brandy's fault at all. And i don't have a problem with this new attitude and confidencertainly from Brandy. She was humble way too long and probably was letting people run over her and use her. She has found her true confidence and is standing tall on it and she's no longer taking no one's shit.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Tijobr on February 28, 2016, 05:19:36 PM
Im that bored of all the insta stuff that I wont ever click..... and Im seriously considering unfollowing her account.

Give me a music video or new single, not here for personal stuff right now.
s

Go ahead and unfollow her

I'm sure she doesn't give a fck about you being able to view her shit tbh lolz

I hope that didn't hurt your lil feelings

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

This fckn YELL I ljust let out :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

i am CHOKING
fs
fs
sfd
fsd
sdf
sfd
fsd
fsd
sfd
fs
fsd
sfd
fs
fs
fsd
sfd
sfs
f
sf
sf
sfsd
f

this stroked-out Keri Wig pose has me in FITS

not a semi stroke dfdfdcxvxvcncnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm floating

BORderline

Not y'all mixing business partners and friends...

D

D
D
D

F
G

D
F
F
F
Gosh dud

D

Zankou.

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 05:12:30 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 28, 2016, 05:08:23 PM
Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 05:01:42 PM
People's concern/focus seems to be more with Brandy's recent pattern of behavior, rather than who she is friend's with at the moment.
why is that a concern/focus tho?
That's kinda sad and dorky IMO

Is she yawl sister or mom?

Worry about yo family or something

Or a better notion is .... worry about yourself :dead:
For many of us GHan is like family. That's the kind of love we have for her.

And Bent I love you but for you to say something like that when you drag artists for points on here, I don't think its fair for you to suddenly take a stance of "if it doesn't affect you, don't worry about it".

Especially calling people sad and dorky. I kinda took that a certain way because I'm discussing it as well.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Young on February 28, 2016, 05:04:19 PM
before I even go through these 13 pages I will say that I think Brandy has found her old self.
But her entire old self. The one who was very cocky and shady towards others. Who in ways looked down and tease others. For example Countess.

Im sad for her because it's almost as if she hasnt learned her lesson. At first I thought she did. Around the Roxy days and things she seemed so in tune with her spirit and how important just being loving and kind was.
Slowly she started becoming braggadocios and tooting her own horn. One minute you find her saying Confidence is Quiet. Cockiness and Arrogance are loud; but then hours later bragging in a sense on twitter about how shes the shit etc.

Now we see her saying how she will jst cut someone off if their not right in her eyes. These Bye from the other side hashtags and things. Bran has seemed to me now become the Old Brandy she realized she didnt want to be.
That she wanted to remain humble and learn from the experiences Life has taught her. But now is she not doing that. She is proud to boast that shes back to her 90s self.

So its a bit confusing as a fan when you see her life turn out a way, she says she learned from then, and all of the sudden shes doing the exact opposite. Its a bit alarming honestly. I love her but Im praying that she remembers why 90s Bran had to learn the life lessons she did. Because its looking like maybe she hasnt or isnt away that if she hasnt learned those lessons, then life is going to have to remind her again. And she has to know this because she knows about the law of attraction and how the universe works. Thats what kinda gets to me the most is the fact thats shes enlightened. Smh..

ugh Bran..lol sorry rant over. love her :stressed:

Yall Literally have seen her "act out" for maybe a month. Everyone has their days. Weeks. Whatever. Yall really so to now what the hell is going on veins the scenes. it could all be very justifiable.

Young

Quote from: FINE. on February 28, 2016, 05:19:08 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on February 28, 2016, 05:17:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 28, 2016, 04:36:50 PM
Im trying to figure out all these friends who she's falling out with. Monica NEVER was her friend and honestly we dont know the status of her and kelly's relationship, so who else is there?

Niecy Nash,  Kelly Rowland, Rodney Jerkins, Shay, Keisha Epps, Serena Williams (maybe), Silent, TC, ect.
s

S
S
D
S
Dd

D
S
S
S

S
D
D
D

I'm sorry but dmdd

sdfjlkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkf
dfsd
fs
fs
sfd
sfd
fdf
dfs
fd
fs
dsf
dsf
dfsd

Young

the 90's Barbie clapping the fuck back has me on my fucking KNEES yelling hello from the other fckn SIDE

fgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs

Purple Moon

Brandy has owned the right to feel her puss tbqfh. You only live once, so don't live trying to please others. Especially if they're the fake hollywood friends type.

#Byefromtheotherside #Bitchesbetrippin #DivineIntervention
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Young

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 05:24:10 PM

i am CHOKING
fs
fs
sfd
fsd
sdf
sfd
fsd
fsd
sfd
fs