KING BENTLEY.

sssssssssssssssssssss

Oh yea.. I have a mexican cousin

hmmm was that by marriage?...

oh well it doesn't matter, I KNOW I'm half Latina
:butwait!:

H.#.G.*.Z

tigernathan

I was scared it would be a swab test but you have to spit into some tube. I'm confident this is going to be very accurate! Excited!

Herb.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 12, 2016, 02:04:38 PM
I was scared it would be a swab test but you have to spit into some tube. I'm confident this is going to be very accurate! Excited!
!!!

I liked how easy it is. :cheerup:

HAWK up spit and go! :cheerup:

Herb.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 12, 2016, 12:57:15 PM
sssssssssssssssssssss

Oh yea.. I have a mexican cousin

hmmm was that by marriage?...

oh well it doesn't matter, I KNOW I'm half Latina
:butwait!:
ojnphi8gu0of7968dtue57srw461

SouravMay

B7

Herb.

March 12, 2016, 02:16:40 PM #126 Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:17:24 PM by Herbie
did u order yet malc :omgwatshappening:

ancestryDNA needs to cut me a damn check . :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: Herbie on March 12, 2016, 02:16:40 PM

!!!!!

:stressed:

My man just sent his kit mess off; and it was because of me; which was because of YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Herb.

Quote from: Young on March 12, 2016, 02:56:53 PM

!!!!!

My man just sent his kit mess off; and it was because of me; which was because of YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️
mosndisbdbsdbsdbds

ok ok oko okokokokok okokokokokk!!! O fucking k! :cheerup:

tigernathan

dhdhhsjsjs

Afro's impact ❤️❤️❤️❤️ You should contact AncestryDNA and tell them how many ppl you recommended their kits to. I'm sure many of us can confirm that you're the reason we bought their kit if it comes down to that.

Young

Young

Quote from: Herbie on March 12, 2016, 03:01:38 PM
Quote from: Young on March 12, 2016, 02:56:53 PM

!!!!!

mosndisbdbsdbsdbds

ok ok oko okokokokok okokokokokk!!! O fucking k! :cheerup:

SBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBC
C
C
C
C
C
C
C
:cheerup:

Herb.

March 12, 2016, 03:14:24 PM #132 Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 03:17:43 PM by Herbie
Quote from: IMAAN on March 12, 2016, 03:08:19 PM
dhdhhsjsjs

Afro's impact ❤️❤️❤️❤️ You should contact AncestryDNA and tell them how many ppl you recommended their kits to. I'm sure many of us can confirm that you're the reason we bought their kit if it comes down to that.
sdsss :wub:

I was j/k. I'm just glad people are seeing the importance of knowing who you come from. I have to admit that my research on who came before me has given me lots of clarity and encouragement on where I am heading.

It definitely reminded me that just as my ancestors, I simply have a SLOT of time in the world. One day it will simply have my name with the date of my birth and death next to it. That is an eye opener and reminds you that no matter how great you are, you're not immortal. And highlights the importance of making the most of this slot of time we are allotted in the world.

My father's grandfather, in my signature, definitely left his mark, and things for us to discuss about him even years after his slot was closed. It's important that there's some cool things to say about me next to my slot as well.

Herb.

March 12, 2016, 03:16:42 PM #133 Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 03:17:05 PM by Herbie
I think that's why Formation has officially become my favorite song/video ever. It exemplifies fucking everything I have been feeling (and preaching LOL :dead: ) these past few months. :stressed:

Young

Omffffff it really does sis!

I'm glad you're a part of the Hive again lolz