Cece is comin'! pictured wit heze' walker, causes twitter uproar

Started by death, March 01, 2016, 08:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

It made perfect sense for Bey to not get involved in Solange's attack on HOV.
Thats what she has Julius for. Image is one of Solo's blow landed on Bey's face? or her period. No.

she's the money.

Vonc2002

f
Yeah because emotions,  love,  etc are very rational feelings and outside of Rihanna every other girl that's in an abusive situation gets up and walks away at the drop of a dime,  completely turning those feelings off and moving on.  Rihanna's situation with Chris was definitely a one off  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 01, 2016, 05:59:37 PM
It made perfect sense for Bey to not get involved in Solange's attack on HOV.
Thats what she has Julius for. Image is one of Solo's blow landed on Bey's face? or her period. No.

she's the money.
s
oh bby sis ... you're about as OWT of it as Bey is

and if Rih was dumb for trying again with Chris

then Bey is retarded cause it's known that Jay fcks everything with a hole between it's legs
she's lost all inner worth hun lolz

a shell

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

when only shortly after the beating Chris and Rih were seen jet skiing.

:hmph: even I was like... Rih what r u doing

LOONA.

The way she manifested this faux edgy and hardcore persona after her forehead was slung across that fckn dashboard always puts me in tears. And the way she scrolls through Instamess & Twitter talking shit but stays SILENT when she meets a gur in the streets.

SUPREME

They always look happy, but she's into him more than he's into her

You don't beat someone's ass that you love. But clearly he had a hold on her insecure ass, that's why she went back -- twice. 

tigernathan

Quote from: Drais. on March 01, 2016, 05:49:46 PM
The drugs have really taken a toll on Rih.

No wonder she's crumbling.   

sdffffffffffffffff

it's like she picked up his habit when they got back together

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on March 01, 2016, 06:02:26 PM
The way she manifested this faux edgy and hardcore persona after her forehead was slung across that fckn dashboard always puts me in tears. And the way she scrolls through Instamess & Twitter talking shit but stays SILENT when she meets a gur in the streets.

This photo is ICONIC.  :kii:

Ci', Fut' & Chris were cackling it up while she hid in the shadows. She really didnt want to be curb STOMPED.

LOONA.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 01, 2016, 05:56:53 PM
Of course you don't agree :dead: surprise! ack!

If Chris loved her he wouldn't have raised his hand and hurt her!! that's not love. That's a controlling POS. His actions were about controlling her, not love but it was obvious after the mess he wanted to distance himself. He was going through it during that time because he was constantly reminded of the nightmare that incident was for his career and image, not because of his feelings for Rih. There's a difference there. She confused the two and looked silly trying to mess with Kae about it because Chris wanted to be with Kae at the end.

There's a difference between having feelings and emotions and just being a dumb weak bitch. I think the fact that a nigga would even have the NERVE to stomp sis out should set the alarms off in her head like stay away from him and move on. I mean I would think that anxiety would set in and sis stomach would turn at the sight of his face or even hearing his name but no... she was on Oprah crying about protecting him and thinking about how he was doing while her wounds were healing. Calling him her soulmate... I can't.

That's a battered woman mentality.

ffffffff

He really only used her for image and press but Rih was so INVESTED. Not only did she humiliate herself, but then she had the nerve to try and turn her lashings into coin and lie to her fans about being strong and walking away from domestic abuse.

:plzstop:   

SUPREME

Quote from: Coco on March 01, 2016, 04:57:21 PM
Quote from: DWAYNE on March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 PM
That fucking maniac hit her first and the court kinda put those theories y'all got to rest
She didn't hit that oddly shaped bastard first
It wasn't the first time he hit her

Didn't he rip the doors off her Jeep or something?
He's fucking OWT of it!
Love him but there's no justifying him chewing up sis lips and bashing her mug in
!!!
And throw some chairs out of a window?
He clearly has anger issues and anyone trying to defend him is either desperate or a fucking dummy
!!!

He was A MESS for years

Honestly the last couple of years is the most mess free he's been

Probably the baby

KING BENTLEY.

Hey girl... can I borrow ya man real quick...

scoot up girl... lemme at 'im

GOTCHA! HEHE

H.#.G.*.Z

SUPREME

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 01, 2016, 05:13:46 PM
Well of course she played a part but how did he leave untouched and he never said sis hit him..

How?
How?

This faggot tried to eat Queens lips
Wtf guys
XBXBBXBXB

OMG

He DID bite her

Rih girl

Did you Just LAY there?

RekeRig

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 01, 2016, 11:32:16 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on March 01, 2016, 11:19:38 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 01, 2016, 11:16:47 AM
Rih was such a dummy
trying to shade Karreuche over this man that beat her ass

Im sorry... Im not trying to MESS.

But this look of glee on her face always killed me.  :dead: Her mental state is so fucked up.
To look this happy with someone (though he is a god) that almost beat you to death.

The looked SOOO good together though. ugh.  :stressed: they used to be all on my tumblr.

She looks that way because she wasn't innocent in the mess.
I'm almost certain that she threw a few blows before he 2 pieced her.
They were both at fault, but since he's the male he caught the wrath.
hey professor X! LMAO!

SUPREME

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 01, 2016, 05:24:24 PM
Rihanna called him her soul mate
and she hasn't been able to keep or be in a successful relationship since Chris

she still wants him.
yeah RIH said that

Chris never expressed anything off that level though

:dead:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 01, 2016, 06:04:15 PM
Quote from: Drais. on March 01, 2016, 06:02:26 PM

This photo is ICONIC.  :kii:

Ci', Fut' & Chris were cackling it up while she hid in the shadows. She really didnt want to be curb STOMPED.
sssss

hmmm lemme take a closer look

well ... Future was hitting Rih up to fck while with Ci

Chris is strung owt on drugs

and Ciara is flopping for points letting her lil bvy get touched at night for extra press

oh... and ANTI is plat!

Rih is kinda winning... THAT'S what I see when I look at this pic
:cheerup:

H.#.G.*.Z