Would you still watch without Trai Byers?

Started by Boomz, March 02, 2016, 11:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I will say this..  You can tell the difference between people who are classically trained actors and those who aren't.  You can tell Trai takes his craft very seriously.  I do think he should ride out the show it gave him his first big break.   Don't bite the hand that feeds you.  I would understand if there is some kind of exclusivity clause in their contract but if not i don't see the reasoning for him bailing

RekeRig

yea, unless he gets a TGIT offer from Shonda n them ...  stay put

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RIG on March 03, 2016, 07:46:44 AM

Right. Halle Berry had to BAPS & Boomerang to get to James Bond and Monsters Ball, building your resume >>>>

RekeRig

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 03, 2016, 07:57:21 AM

Right. Halle Berry had to BAPS & Boomerang to get to James Bond and Monsters Ball, building your resume >>>>
!!!!

you just never know. same with Jamie foxx  :dead: players club ...  booty call s;s;sss

martian

Wouldn't be surprised if his character's get killed off at the end of this season.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: downtownbrown on March 02, 2016, 11:43:55 PM
That'll be the worse decision of his life if he did that.  :dead:

Like, it's TV...do other things on your hiatus. You're on a fucking hit show. Ride it out. The wave is still too high.
!!!!!!!!

Idk why these gorls always get "high and mighty" and barely done shit. Like where is he going? :uhh: if you don't sit there and collect those checks and use Empire (the biggest show on tv) to elevate your career. You can do BOTH... That's nothing unusual. You never QUIT a job, without a JOB.

:udontlookok:

Kurama

h

Even though I don't watch...he IS the best actor on the show. That includes Taraji.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

KING BENTLEY.

He's fione but let his ass gone!

Tired of these niggers biting the hands that feed them before they get truly big

H.#.G.*.Z

Zankou.

asdfghjkl

Quote from: RIG on March 03, 2016, 08:00:11 AM

!!!!

you just never know. same with Jamie foxx  :dead: players club ...  booty call s;s;sss

these >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MelMel

MelMel

but the show is terrible and disgusting though. No kind of structure whatsoever