Vdbdddddddd Jennifer Lopez on Wendy (Mariah shade)

Started by RekeRig, March 03, 2016, 02:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

s

:dead:

Mimi slayed, but ... since when has J-Lo been a flop, you girls :dead:

I could see if it was her only hustle but it was KNOWN music was a side hustle in her empire

she's got her hit singles .... blockbuster movies ... oh and COIN :kii:

oh and did I mention J-Lo books Mariah in looks and dancing :dead:

yea, I kinda see why Mimi would be pressed

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RIG on March 03, 2016, 05:37:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 03, 2016, 05:32:18 PM
Quote from: RIG on March 03, 2016, 05:20:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 03, 2016, 04:50:05 PM
Quote from: RIG on March 03, 2016, 04:42:15 PM
Mariah >

But Jennifer is very successful in her own right and her coin runs pretty fuckin
LONG, musical flop or not.
f
Jlo isn't a flop maybe u should go check her stats
Women are very Catty and anyone can be jealous for numerous reasons

Mariah hates her for some reason :dead:
PRECISELY! This "jealous FOR WHAT" some of them are trying to give is laughable.  Ask Moo, she the one that's been mad all these yrs :dead:
Jlo definitely looks better and is EFFORTLESSLY sexy vs that tryhard, corny wind machine shit she's constantly trying to convey, and that's reason enough tbfh
and the perception that Jennifer had no talent when she came in the game. I think that had her fuming a little

I think she really thought Jennifer was just some puppet that in slaying, meanwhile Mariah (in her mind) works twice as hard. But idk

that makes alot of sense ...and if u think about it when j lo came musically her voice was at the bottom compared to  the other 90's girls .. so i can see why mariah was like umm no when she came on the scene

but now we have girls who cant really sing rihanna taylor swift etc who are super stars.. so she fits now perfectly  .. if u think about it j lo was one of the first who couldnt really sing but had good songs and beats to cover it up .. she kinda paved the way for rih and stuff

BAPHOMET.

March 03, 2016, 05:52:58 PM #110 Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 05:53:15 PM by Baphomet.
SDFIIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUh
FSD

@ acting like Jlo is some praised actress with Movie grosses and awards galore like she's Meryl Streep or Angelina.
Sis is beyond panned.

FINE.

Mariah is arguably the best selling female artist of all time.
She's fine. Lol.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 03, 2016, 05:44:27 PM
Mariah >

But Jennifer is very successful in her own right and her coin runs pretty fuckin
f

PRECISELY! This "jealous FOR WHAT" some of them are trying to give is laughable.  Ask Moo, she the one that's been mad all these yrs :dead:
Jlo definitely looks better and is EFFORTLESSLY sexy vs that tryhard, corny wind machine shit she's constantly trying to convey, and that's reason enough tbfh
and the perception that Jennifer had no talent when she came in the game. I think that had her fuming a little

I think she really thought Jennifer was just some puppet that in slaying, meanwhile Mariah (in her mind) works twice as hard. But idk

that makes alot of sense ...and if u think about it when j lo came musically her voice was at the bottom compared to  the other 90's girls .. so i can see why mariah was like umm no when she came on the scene

but now we have girls who cant really sing rihanna taylor swift etc who are super stars.. so she fits now perfectly  .. if u think about it j lo was one of the first who couldnt really sing but had good songs and beats to cover it up .. she kinda paved the way for rih and stuff
Boy stfu before u get tossed thru this thread by those wranglers, Texan faggot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Mariah >

f

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

FINE.

Mariah >

f

snsnsnndndjddjjdss
S
Dddndjd

Jsjsjsdd
Mdnd

GLOCK

Why is everyone pecking at Nick's mullet today?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 03, 2016, 05:55:30 PM
Mariah >

f

Boy stfu before u get tossed thru this thread by those wranglers, Texan faggot

:calmdownsis:

let others have their opinions and stuff

Buy The Stars✨

Vonc2002

Nick is a lowkey racist but every now and again he's ok until he pulls it. Ive had my hand around that hotdog ass neck for yrs now

BAPHOMET.

Mariah >

f

im peeing