Vdbdddddddd Jennifer Lopez on Wendy (Mariah shade)

Started by RekeRig, March 03, 2016, 02:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: JAYDEN on March 03, 2016, 04:40:21 PM
Well she's younger, ageing better and better looking
Not so far fetched haha

Mariah looks fine for her age. Its her fashion and lack of wearing the right size that's problem. She's not a ogre like Tamar or something.  :uhh: :uhh:

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 03, 2016, 04:50:05 PM
Quote from: RIG on March 03, 2016, 04:42:15 PM
Mariah >

But Jennifer is very successful in her own right and her coin runs pretty fuckin
LONG, musical flop or not.
f
Jlo isn't a flop maybe u should go check her stats
well, I just meant the recent album sales

But she's extremely successful no matter how u slice it. Women are very Catty and anyone can be jealous for numerous reasons

Mariah hates her for some reason :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG on March 03, 2016, 05:20:47 PM
Mariah >

But Jennifer is very successful in her own right and her coin runs pretty fuckin
f
Women are very Catty and anyone can be jealous for numerous reasons

PRECISELY! This "jealous FOR WHAT" some of them are trying to give is laughable.  Ask Moo, she the one that's been mad all these yrs :dead:
Jlo definitely looks better and is EFFORTLESSLY sexy vs that tryhard, corny wind machine shit she's constantly trying to convey, and that's reason enough tbfh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Wow Queen has a successful film career and all Marianas films have been Flops. Gigli, ha lowest seeking film sold more than Moo's successful (Precious) lolz

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 03, 2016, 05:32:18 PM
Quote from: RIG on March 03, 2016, 05:20:47 PM
Mariah >

f
Women are very Catty and anyone can be jealous for numerous reasons

PRECISELY! This "jealous FOR WHAT" some of them are trying to give is laughable.  Ask Moo, she the one that's been mad all these yrs :dead:
Jlo definitely looks better and is EFFORTLESSLY sexy vs that tryhard, corny wind machine shit she's constantly trying to convey, and that's reason enough tbfh
and the perception that Jennifer had no talent when she came in the game. I think that had her fuming a little

I think she really thought Jennifer was just some puppet that in slaying, meanwhile Mariah (in her mind) works twice as hard. But idk

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Mariah >

!!!!!  j lo career is nothing to laugh at all!

i loved how she has balanced movie tv and albums after all these years with no problems or anything  :howfestive: