xv
x
v
sdf
s
df
sdf

dsf

and calling him gay.. bruh u just as gay!!!!
Im sorry but that fckn blew me
church piano player
Nigga ur basically a professional dancer,  last time i checked y'all ain't blowing up the masculinity barometer :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2016, 03:31:26 PM
Quote from: DWAYNE on March 09, 2016, 03:24:20 PM
wtf :uhh:
king has fucking LOST it..

c
xc
v
xcv
xv
x
v
sdf
s
df
sdf

dsf

church piano player
Nigga ur basically a professional dancer,  last time i checked y'all ain't blowing up the masculinity barometer :dead:
:kii:

Nyan Cat

downtownbrown

!!!!
He knows and references bottoming, douching, fingers in bootys, and a lot of other gay things so often that I can't help but think he gets it the fuck in pretty often...

It's like a self hate tea...

Wtv

Chris is just so sadly pathetic. Like...... he wont ever grown up. EVER.
really sad, all the shit he has lived, and all the times he says he has grown up, yet here he is at it again. Enough of his social shit

Honestly, I dont even care about him as an artist anymore, knowing the type of person he really is. Not to mention that I just dont feel his latest music. So much potential wasted big time

BAPHOMET.

downtownbrown

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 09, 2016, 03:28:27 PM
And he threatened his life and family like 3 or 4 times. this guy is absolutely insane

How can anyone Stan

!!!!

Between the drugged appearance, the tacky fashions, the weekly temper tantrums and late ass singles, what possibly could the appeal be at this point...?!

MAY

AIDS!

Quote from: downtownbrown on March 09, 2016, 03:36:59 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 09, 2016, 03:28:27 PM
And he threatened his life and family like 3 or 4 times. this guy is absolutely insane

How can anyone Stan

!!!!

Between the drugged appearance, the tacky fashions, the weekly temper tantrums and late ass singles, what possibly could the appeal be at this point...?!
dont forget the domestic violence and him daily reading his fans

RekeRig

Quote from: downtownbrown on March 09, 2016, 03:33:47 PM

!!!!
He knows and references bottoming, douching, fingers in bootys, and a lot of other gay things so often that I can't help but think he gets it the fuck in pretty often...

It's like a self hate tea...
!!!!! It's almost all he talks about when he gets mad lol to this day I think Rihanna found out something pertaining to that and threatened to out his ass, leading to him blacking out on her in that car

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2016, 03:31:26 PM
wtf :uhh:
king has fucking LOST it..

c
xc
v
xcv
xv
x
v
sdf
s
df
sdf

dsf

church piano player
zczv

yeah!
i bet his dumb ass just KNEW the girls would be roaring him on  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

hes so damn late

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Tijobr on March 09, 2016, 03:35:19 PM
Chris is just so sadly pathetic. Like...... he wont ever grown up. EVER.
really sad, all the shit he has lived, and all the times he says he has grown up, yet here he is at it again. Enough of his social shit

Honestly, I dont even care about him as an artist anymore, knowing the type of person he really is. Not to mention that I just dont feel his latest music. So much potential wasted big time
d