Chris Brown dragging Kevin McCall

Started by .betterwiseup, March 09, 2016, 03:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 09, 2016, 05:00:57 PM
Yea, I wanna see this nig' get beat to a bloody pulp! he needs to be a taught a lesson

I actually hope a rival gang catches Chris in a club and stabs him to a bloody death
and hopefully they hit all the critical arteries last so he can suffer the longest amount of time LOLZ

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

The game gets so angry. He's so HOT headed but not a Bitch like Chris

Woo

:gorlonfire:

FAMÈ

Young

Wtv

March 09, 2016, 05:31:15 PM #158 Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 05:31:49 PM by Tijobr
seriously....

Chris has a really deeper issue than all this apparent stuff. Maybe some people on here is right, and he's in fact gay but he's having the hardest time of his life dealing with his true nature, and his fame status, life, personal circle and all of that is really blocking that side of him, and thats why he has all this anger on his veins.

It just isnt normal.

BranLover

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 09, 2016, 03:26:28 PM
"You ain't shit and you neva gonna be shit"

fcvvdsnsnsvvcnmmmmmmmmm

is it "precious" wtf

:plzstop:

Genesis

Why does chris think's he's this big time street thug :dead:

Genesis

Quote from: Tijobr on March 09, 2016, 05:31:15 PM
seriously....

Chris has a really deeper issue than all this apparent stuff. Maybe some people on here is right, and he's in fact gay but he's having the hardest time of his life dealing with his true nature, and his fame status, life, personal circle and all of that is really blocking that side of him, and thats why he has all this anger on his veins.

It just isnt normal.
Yall think every man is secretly gay :uhh:

Kurama

Quote from: Genesis on March 09, 2016, 05:38:25 PM
Quote from: Tijobr on March 09, 2016, 05:31:15 PM
seriously....

It just isnt normal.
Yall think every man is secretly gay :uhh:

fffff

and why does that seem to equate to pathology. This fag is unstable lets start there.

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2016, 04:27:00 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 09, 2016, 04:25:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2016, 04:23:37 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 09, 2016, 04:22:25 PM
Chris don't want it with Kevin McCall.

And wasn't Kevin the one that gave Chris his first big hit since that Rihanna headbutting mess.
He definitely was cause nobody bought that fame cd. And yea, my money would be on kev

Right. I don't get the kii's out of this. Kevin is the reason why he even had "Dueces". Nobody was checking before then.
Deuces, No BS, Stripped, etc.  Chris is wack
yup

Kevin wrote the bulk of those mixtapes too Lolz