Started by .betterwiseup, March 09, 2016, 03:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: FINE. on March 09, 2016, 06:55:55 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 09, 2016, 06:54:58 PM
I just don't understand why Chris is so...........livid
he's sick in the head.
!!!

Like he is OFF. How can someone be so hateful.

Mel.

March 09, 2016, 07:01:32 PM #211 Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:01:56 PM by ˈBrʊklᵻn
and after reading all 14 pages
I've come to the conclusion that some of you are just fuckin wack.

Kevin ain't make a damn thing. Chris put HIM on and don't you fuckin forget it.

Vonc2002

I can transform you didn't translate into sales.  Grafitti flip fckn flopped. Chris CLEARLY knows the impact of deuces,  didn't he move it from the mixtape it premiered on to that album? Didn't the album go gold unlike his album before it :dead:
WAKE UP! :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 09, 2016, 06:56:18 PM
"Deuces" did help him a bit with the GP
but to say radio or whatever wasn't playing him or no one cared isn't correct

"I Can Transform Ya" peaked @ #20 on the hot 100
"Deuces" peaked 7 spots higher @ #14

so...there was clearly a presence there before "Deuces" that's all I'm saying...carry on

I actually forgot it didnt peak much higher than ICT.

It was just a better song (ICT was kinda horr' at the time) and that's kinda that. So it made sense why it peaked just a BIT higher.

Mel.

the nerve...
Chris is the reason yall know who Kevin is and the fact that yall can set those fingers to type such foolishness
about what Kevin did for him...good damn bye.

Scott.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 09, 2016, 06:05:31 PM
Quote from: FAM? on March 09, 2016, 06:04:15 PM
Shjsjdhdhnwmenenneje
Not y'all acting he owes this man his career...Dueces isn't even one of his bigger hits.
its the one that brought him back from the rih mess

and its still one of his notable songs

Exactly.

RekeRig

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 09, 2016, 07:04:20 PM
the nerve...
Chris is the reason yall know who Kevin is and the fact that yall can set those fingers to type such foolishness
they both helped each other quite a bit, and Chris was gracious enough to put him on and out Sevyn and Eric Bellinger on ..  Blah blah.  I know that

I'm just saying there's been a bit of a drop off and they messed up a good thing IMO. That was a great musical relationship. I've been revisiting the three mixtapes and singles

throwintheTAL

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 09, 2016, 06:56:18 PM

"I Can Transform Ya" peaked @ #20 on the hot 100
"Deuces" peaked 7 spots higher @ #14
q

Scott.

Quote from: BigDawg on March 09, 2016, 06:40:13 PM
Quote from: IMAAN on March 09, 2016, 06:24:13 PM
ssss

Deuces helped his career, luvs.
It definitely did...nobody was fuckin wit Chris and that song put him back on.

I don't see why that fact is being ignored on purpose. NOBODY was playing his records before that song came out.

yummy

the nerve...

v

I love how you just skipped over the gang affiliations and him threatening to kill this man

Scott.

And it was because of Kevin. He wrote and produced the song. The song wouldn't even be here without Kevin

Mel.

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 09, 2016, 07:07:22 PM
the nerve...
they both helped each other quite a bit, and Chris was gracious enough to put him on and out Sevyn and Eric Bellinger on ..  Blah blah.  I know that

I'm just saying there's been a bit of a drop off and they messed up a good thing IMO. That was a great musical relationship. I've been revisiting the three mixtapes and singles

I mean....
they were cute and things...

but we're not gonna act like Kevin IS the sole reason people starting fuckin with Chris again.
yall in here typing a bunch of fuckery.

don't give him too much credit.

SUPREME

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 09, 2016, 07:10:44 PM
the nerve...

v

I love how you just skipped over the gang affiliations and him threatening to kill this man
mnnnmmmmm

Mel.

the nerve...

v

because none of that matters to me.
I clearly didn't discuss it because I don't care to.

and I'm not going to.

Vonc2002

the nerve...

v

sddsdssdsdddddddssd
That selective morality is a mess.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw