Chris Brown dragging Kevin McCall

Started by .betterwiseup, March 09, 2016, 03:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

BigDawg

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 09, 2016, 08:03:26 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 09, 2016, 07:58:03 PM
So is Chris really in a gang? Wont that hurt his probation? Given this threat, cant Kevin seek legal action?
if he wanted to, but i doubt it

I think Kevin has his own affiliation with certain folks. but like ..  for real lol i dont think Chris wants
to continue with this.
H

Scott.

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 09, 2016, 07:53:43 PM
it doesn't matter what it translated into.
it proves the theory that no one was fuckin with him until "Deuces" is FALSE.

It's not.

CandyCrush

How old are these so-called men?

Taking your grievances with another artist to Twitter/Instagram instead of going through the courts, and if it's not a legal issue, that's just a loss and count it as experience. And neither should Chris have replied to this ploy for attention, but he's just as psycho as his former friend. Smh!

And Kevin trying to manipulate his female followers to harass the mother of his child for visitation?! Showing lack of care and respect for Eva. Only makes me wonder why she's keeping him at arms length. But if you want to see your baby girl, go through the courts as any adult would.

I don't get this type of behavior and I guess I never will.

RekeRig

q

It's all tacky and ghetto AF. both of em

STUNNA GOD

G

This damn essay of fumes. Can somebody paraphrase wtf happened?

mauza

Quote from: CandyCrush on March 09, 2016, 08:48:16 PM
How old are these so-called men?

Taking your grievances with another artist to Twitter/Instagram instead of going through the courts, and if it's not a legal issue, that's just a loss and count it as experience. And neither should Chris have replied to this ploy for attention, but he's just as psycho as his former friend. Smh!

And Kevin trying to manipulate his female followers to harass the mother of his child for visitation?! Showing lack of care and respect for Eva. Only makes me wonder why she's keeping him at arms length. But if you want to see your baby girl, go through the courts as any adult would.

I don't get this type of behavior and I guess I never will.

"جاني الاسمر"

SUPREME

Bulldagger

March 10, 2016, 02:04:16 AM #296 Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:07:21 AM by Bulldagger
Quote from: MrMoon on March 09, 2016, 03:03:59 PM
DEMOLISH THAT BROKE NIGGER

F
FD
F
F

FD
FD
FD

YAS

That back! Damn zaddy!

Nyan Cat

hn

bor hates fat ppl hon
u dnt have a chance on any floor in hell!

Bulldagger

March 10, 2016, 02:17:23 AM #298 Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:18:00 AM by Bulldagger
Quote from: Curious ʕ?ᴥ?ʔ George on March 10, 2016, 02:08:58 AM
hn

bor hates fat ppl hon
u dnt have a chance on any floor in hell!

You dumb mud pig, I am not fat. You keep on lying on me to make yourself feel better. That's okay because I have my attorney on the case. You're not going to get away with it any longer.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!