American GRIME fume thread!

Started by downtownbrown, March 10, 2016, 01:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownbrown

That finale was fucking TRASH!
I should slap ABC for those last 10 minutes! WTF were the writers thinking?! :uhh:

Nyan Cat

gbnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

trash mess!

downtownbrown

And the NERVE and STUPIDITY of even making Taylor CONSIDER taking a damn plea deal when all the cards were on the table for him to be free... :uhh:

That is not fucking reality!

downtownbrown

Quote from: Curious ʕ?ᴥ?ʔ George on March 10, 2016, 01:09:10 AM
gbnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

trash mess!

It really was. And I was one of the FEW people on the board living every episode, but that finale was just TRASH.

downtownbrown

The only thing I think REALLY satisfied me was the principal getting SACKED, but even that was WEAK. smh Bitch really should have been locked the fucking up for releasing that woman's medical records. Dumb ho.

downtownbrown

And was GRINDED my gears the fucking MOST was that the person who seemingly got it the WORSE at the end was the girl who sold Taylor the drugs... WTF?! :uhh:

They had that bitch in fucking CUFFS with her parents in tears... I just... :hmph:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

March 10, 2016, 01:22:09 AM #6 Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 01:22:50 AM by ?
Yeah that was the dumbest shit ever. Hopefully it's cancelled.

Vonc2002

March 10, 2016, 01:28:10 AM #7 Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 01:28:35 AM by Vonc2002
The reason taylor thought about taking the plea deal was very well explained.  Im sorry but y'all be so basic sometime. What's not realistic is everything being wrapped up with a pretty bow in the end.  Books and movies end this way all the time.  The episode was VERY well written and this is exactly why the show is so critically acclaimed. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: downtownbrown on March 10, 2016, 01:13:33 AM
The only thing I think REALLY satisfied me was the principal getting SACKED, but even that was WEAK. smh Bitch really should have been locked the fucking up for releasing that woman's medical records. Dumb ho.
U think this is realistic  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

downtownbrown

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2016, 01:28:10 AM
The reason taylor thought about taking the plea deal was very well explained.  Im sorry but y'all be so basic sometime. What's not realistic is everything being wrapped up with a pretty bow in the end.  Books and movies end this way all the time.  The episode was VERY well written and this is exactly why the show is so critically acclaimed.

Gorl... Stop trying to go against the grain. It sucked!  :dead:

GLOCK

Haven't watched it yet
I'm sure it was Late

Vonc2002

Quote from: downtownbrown on March 10, 2016, 09:35:45 AM

Go against the grain :uhh:
U clearly just need to watch more predictable shows with more predictable endings

downtownbrown

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2016, 10:12:33 AM
Quote from: downtownbrown on March 10, 2016, 09:35:45 AM

Go against the grain :uhh:
U clearly just need to watch more predictable shows with more predictable endings

:dead:

The Zoe finale was trash too hun.  :dead:

that shit was one of the worse finales i have ever seen lol.
I was gearing myself up to be slayed!

Like was he raped or not?