Did any of you watch the Mob Wives Series Finale last night?

Started by Scott., March 10, 2016, 11:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Ang's last interview  :'(

And I guess it's safe to say that Karen and Drita HATE each other  :dead:

Vonc2002

Scotty i thought about u cause i KNEW u watched.  I wanted to talk to someone about it :dead:
That shit was LIT af! I fckn LOVE Karen, like LEGIT! I wanted her to really lay into Drita ol wack ass
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Watching it was so crazy to see ang talking about beating cancer and then FF 2 months later and having fckn BRAIN cancer, smh. I didn't know that's what she had. It was really sad
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2016, 11:38:10 AM
Scotty i thought about u cause i KNEW u watched.  I wanted to talk to someone about it :dead:
That shit was LIT af! I fckn LOVE Karen, like LEGIT! I wanted her to really lay into Drita ol wack ass

This episode made me LOVE Marissa. She was so unbothered on the phone with Drita, who was damn near about to bust a blood vessel  :plzstop:

Zankou.

m

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on March 10, 2016, 11:40:32 AM

This episode made me LOVE Marissa. She was so unbothered on the phone with Drita, who was damn near about to bust a blood vessel  :plzstop:
OMFG! She had me CRYING
wow, ur mad huh?  :tellmemoreireallycare:
Her ol beautiful ass made me really like her too. But i liked her every since that fight. She came in like bitch i came to talk but ill knock yo ass and still walk off lookin amazing LOLZ! Britney ol dog face ass, hate her

Gilgamesh.

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2016, 11:44:00 AM

OMFG! She had me CRYING
Her ol beautiful ass made me really like her too. But i liked her every since that fight. She came in like bitch i came to talk but ill knock yo ass and still walk off lookin amazing LOLZ! Britney ol dog face ass, hate her

And Brittney did nothing but prove them ALL right. She's Drita's lapdog! :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on March 10, 2016, 11:45:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2016, 11:44:00 AM

OMFG! She had me CRYING

And Brittney did nothing but prove them ALL right. She's Drita's lapdog! :plzstop:
She really was!  I thought it was so funny that karen said that bitch don't wanna talk because she knows shes a fckn fraud and all she wanna do is fight because she can't stand the truth, and that's EXACTLY what happened. I loved her she laid into her ass in that restaurant with them words while that bitch blew a damn gasket :kii:
I love Karen ol gutter ass. Bitch, we can fight but lets talk first. she wanted to call her ass to the carpet and that hoe couldn't handle it. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 10, 2016, 11:49:07 AM
Did they actually fight?
U know they never let them bitches actually fight.  U can tell drita REALLY wanted to tho,  like FORREAL!  The reunion looks pretty damn lit too. Drita walked straight out, put her purse down and charged LORDren :kii:
Karen, Get Up :fuming:

BigDawg

I cant watch....seeing Ang go through that is too much.

But yea Drita and Karen have always kind of wanted to kill eachother.  I saw a clip where they had a meeting and Drita walked in and swung on Carla and security mounted Carla to that table dgshs

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: BigDawg on March 10, 2016, 11:57:39 AM

But yea Drita and Karen have always kind of wanted to kill eachother.  I saw a clip where they had a meeting and Drita walked in and swung on Carla and security mounted Carla to that table dgshs

WHAT!?  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Not Carla :kii:

Vonc2002

Yea, everyone hates drita now. That last scene when they threw back to the original intro and them all walking past drita had me like :feelinmyself:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 10, 2016, 12:00:08 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 10, 2016, 11:57:39 AM

WHAT!?  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Not Carla :kii:
I don't think she was coming at carla. Carla was sitting next to karen. She came out and SPECIFICALLY told Karen to get da fck up. In the commotion i think carla was caught up in it when security tried restraining that chihuahua ass drita